Reviews for WWE Meet The Cast
Brookie1022 chapter 18 . 8/8/2005
well like i always say this is a totally awesome story and all but HES MARRIED AND FREAKIN 30 YEARS OLDER THEN HER HE COULD BE HER DAD! lol SHE SHULD GET W/ JOHN..HES YOUNG HIP AND KOOL LOLLOLOLOLOLOL
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 18 . 8/8/2005
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens, poor J! Your story is awesome, if I haven't said that yet!

Lots of love,

Tina
ShadowVixen chapter 18 . 8/7/2005
Damnit! How could he mention he was married? It ruins everything! Gr. If it wasn't for my damn morals I'd do him even if he was married, lol. Oh well. Very well written. 'Til next time :)
Brookie1022 chapter 17 . 7/29/2005
this HAS to b one of the CRAZIEST stories ive ever read lol! but i still read it...ugh EARLY 40'S i mean u culda at least made J 23 or 35 or sumthing!
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 17 . 7/28/2005
Great story! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Lots of love,

Tina
ShadowVixen chapter 17 . 7/28/2005
Awesome job with these chapters! Hehe, I love how easily J gets to Taker. It's classic! This story is awesome! And I can tell it's only going to get better. Until then :)
ChicagoKnockout chapter 17 . 7/28/2005
I checked out your other story like you asked, lol. Excellent chapters, update soon! :)

Zain-Azara chapter 17 . 7/28/2005
It just gets better and better.

I really won't to know whats gonna happen now that Ray's in town. Please don't split sexy couple up.

Please update soon. I won't to find out more.
ChicagoKnockout chapter 14 . 7/27/2005
Uh oh, I sure hope Taker can persuade Vince to get rid of Ray...but somehow, this might get screwed up. Update soon!

ShadowVixen chapter 14 . 7/27/2005
Go Taker! Oh yeah! You go and protect your woman! Damn J's a lucky girl. Why are trying to make me so dang jealous? lol. Anyways, great job. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work :)
ShadowVixen chapter 13 . 7/27/2005
Ah! Okay, this story officially ROCKS! Once I read your other story I decided to check this one out. And Once I started, I couldn't stop. It is now 3 in the morning. This story is THAT GOOD. Keep it up and update soon, k? :)
ChicagoKnockout chapter 13 . 7/26/2005
This chapter was at interesting as the others, believe me! :) Looks to me as if Taker is jealous of Batista and J. Update soon!

Sonib89 chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
This story is going really well. I too am a big fan of the Undertaker. I can't wait to see what is going to happen in the next chapter. And what happened to Shawn and Brenda. And what is going to happen to her best friend. One question though is J hispanic? If soo what ethnicity is she.
ChicagoKnockout chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
Did I just hear that right? She's got a horrible past with some guy? Wow... Loving the chapters as always, please update soon! :)

Brookie1022 chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
this is a great story, but i still find it kinda sickening and awful that shes with a 40 year old man! Seriously...i mean even John Cena is a little bit to old! And this chick in the story MUST be a slut to be about to sleep and is always kissing a married dude! i mean EW!

-BrOoKi3-