Reviews for WWE Meet The Cast
Brookie1022 chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
this is a great story, but i still find it kinda sickening and awful that shes with a 40 year old man! Seriously...i mean even John Cena is a little bit to old! And this chick in the story MUST be a slut to be about to sleep and is always kissing a married dude! i mean EW!

-BrOoKi3-
Turquoisejem chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
Whoa good chapter,Keep it rockin',UPDATE SOON OR I WILL GIVE YOU A TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER,JUST KIDDING UPDATE SOON
Brookie1022 chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
this is a RLY great story and all, but my only dislike is that shes with the undertaker, and shes 17, and hes like what...39? So she shuld get w/ John! LoL but like i said GREAT STORY! cant wait 4 the next chp.
ChicagoKnockout chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
:( Trouble's on the horizon, and it doesn't look good. I wonder what is in Jacksonville that scares Kayla so bad like that? I was wrong about before, Taker wasn't exactly mad about J and Batista, he was...dissapointed, I guess? Lol. Can't wait unti the next chapter! Update soon please!

ChicagoKnockout chapter 10 . 7/23/2005
Uh oh, this looks like trouble! :( I don't think Taker will like the fact that she kissed another man outside of the ring...or maybe he won't mind, I guess I'll just have to read the next chapter won't I? :) LOL. Excellent writing, you've done a wonderful job so far! Keep it up! :)

ChicagoKnockout chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
All I can say is...WOW! That reporter had me laughing. :) Taker and J make a great couple too, lol. They do have great chemistry in the ring. You should have a couple more reviews coming your way too! I have some catching up to do, lol. ;)

Turquoisejem chapter 11 . 7/21/2005
Great story so far,Keep it rockin',UPDATE SOON OR I WILL SUPLEX YOU,JUST KIDDING,UPDATE SOON PLEASE
ChicagoKnockout chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
Awesome chapters! :) I loved the title match, and the way Lady Taker helped out her "man". Update soon please!

CenasAngel16 chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
OMFG i didnt know she'd do that! neway brilliant story so far. please update soon.

xClairex
Xfrozensorcerer chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
hey good story, cant wait till u update
ChicagoKnockout chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
Those comments about Taker being naked had me laughing! :) You've done a wonderful job so far, keep it up! Update soon!

ChrisBenoitRules chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
this story is very interesting

keep up the good work and please update soon!
ChicagoKnockout chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
This story has me intrigued! I can't wait to see what'll happen next! :) Awesome work, please update soon!

jess01 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
omg i love your story i have neva read somthing with a storyline like this and i think it will be very interesting plz keep writing and update quickly cuz i can't wait to see wat will happen

jess
INjessSANE chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
I love it...She's so damn lucky. Write more...I'm in love with this fic!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5