Reviews for Learning to Play with Fire
Rufescent chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
This fic is AMAZING, and it is to bad that it hasn't been updated in years. D:
suge chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
It's too bad that this fic hasn't bee updated in a few years, but I still enjoyed it. Thanks for writing. :)
Legendary Chimera chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
OMG I love this story! The action is great and the characterization and humor are spectacular. I love the private thoughts of the characters, they always have me giggling. I hope you get the urg to continue this because it's been an amazing fic so far.
Legendary Chimera chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
I love the action and can practically feel the intense atmosphere. It's just like Katara to convince her brother to free Zuko and the others. That was like something from straight out of cannon. I adored the Momo pov thinking about his pet air boy. Reminds me of a cat's personal. ;P
Legendary Chimera chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
This is very well written and so freakin FUNNY! I haven't laughed at a fic this hard in quite a while. I love the vendetta/paranoia Zuko seems to have against Momo, the cute little critter would certainly love to play with him. The thing with the guard and the armor was pretty creative. Keep up the good work!
w- easy enough chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
I love your fic and your writing! It's light-hearte and funny! but, the poor poor tiger-dillo! The poor thing! I hope it survives. I can't wait for more!
Natalis chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
Wow! I like this fic! The fighting scenes are very well written, and you balanced it with good humors also. Nice, nicely done.

Hope you'll update, because I want to find more and see the ending of this story.
Cra-z4Avatar chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
Your stories are awesome! I read all 12 chapters in 30 minutes! You really had me hooked. I am eager 2 know wat happens 2 appa and the rest of the avatar team.

Just a bit of critisism...

Sometimes ur stories r a bit confusing, and the battle scenes are prolonged, and it almost seems as if their not really in the middle of a battle, and things sometimes seem to get a little away from the scene at hand.

But overall, I can really imagine everything going on, and it was such a treat to read! I can wait until your next chapter comes out!
some guy chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
There is no need for me to complicate things, so to put it simple...great story! I'm looking foward to the next chapter.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 12 . 10/11/2007
Great update!

Can't wait to read more!
joehalo15 chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story and cannot wait for you to finish it.

-Joe

ps: to the person below me A:TLA is Avatar: The Last Airbender
Lunaverserocks chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
what's A:TLA?
Lunaverserocks chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
funny...OMG...I can't beleive how funny this is...
Lunaverserocks chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
nice! I loked the chapter! I can't belive that I just...found this from nowhere!
Mersang chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
Zuko’s eyes widened at the mention of his sister and his temper flared along with a tree branch above his head. With a shriek, Aang darted out of the bush, desperate to escape the shower of burning leaves. Zuko followed his lead, hands scrambling at his hair to check if it was burning.

Stealthy. Ri-ight.