Reviews for Winter in Haïa
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Very interesting so far! I enjoyed the little soundtrack you listened to while you wrote this! Listened to it the whole way through while reading (also loved your little biographical note at the end as well, very interesting). Your writing is a joy, I can't wait for more!
Muffin-Bunny chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Loving the story! I was kinda expecting Kaworu to play piano (since he does once in the manga) but I can see him playing the violin. It felt a hot weird reading the last chapter, since I'm actually playing the Bach prelude, and whenever I play it to my teacher, she always manages to find something about it that I'm playing wrong or could do better, so I can sympathise with Shinji a bit... .
Also, Kaworu is he most adorable thing. Just thought I needed to say it.
blahblahshame chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Wow, this is a fantastic story. I find your writing style to be very interesting and the selection of your music great as well. I wish it would be updated, though, considering the last time it was updated with in 2006.

Try to keep writing, hm?
caligulove chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I really wish you would update this. I love it so much. It's introduced me to so many musicians.
leer chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Kaworu playing a violin? That was another suprise. I was so sure it would be piano since he plays one in manga x) oh well..
leer chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
The story goes on well without unnecessitys.

It was little suprising to see Rei so... vivid, may I say.
mintyflavor chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
I don't know much about music, but it looks like you've really done your research! Very cute fic. I love the crossover moments. Awesome grammar and spelling...keep up the good work!
Kuramaniac chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
You fic is just SWEET, "believe it" _ xD.

No, seriously, I love how it involves music and your knowledge about it *0*, it's very amazing and interesting... I think I'm in love with your fic xD
ieatfeet chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter!
FrozenAngel-BlazingDemon chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
Hullo. Great story! Seroiously; the setting, the situation, the pairings, the soundtrack. You are terrific. Well; keep it up, pwease. *puppy eyes* if you don'tfinish it me is gonna be sad. Well, again; so good. good luck!
rolando chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Your story is great! It also features great musical references. Keep it up; I hope to read more soon!
jeanpaul chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
i rely liked the storyt line that you do have and i hope you will get to the romance for Shinji and you know who *smiles* well i can't wait tell the next chapter
kei-chan chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
Al fin!

Digo...

Hi hi P I'm from Chile, so... sorry for that up there.

It's very late here, so... if I'm late for school tomorrow, it's going to be your fault! XD

(don't mind me P)

You don't know how I love your story. Really.

I want to study music in Uni. 'k? So XD I understood almost everything that you wrote here.

It really surprises me your story!

And I love sweet things and I want to eat chocolates now and read more of your fic. Can I do that? xD

Nya! Really really! Here are the things I love most! Music and sweet yaoi! P

And...

I've found it! A great story 'bout Shinji and Kaworu! Love'em!

I love yoouu! XD

nya! Stay healthy, eat properly, do excercises, sleep well, and all that crap xD

Chau chau, besos y ñe para ti P

PD: I'm not that good with english andaa... maybe there're some mistakes...

Sorry for that! P

bye!
Ryuhi Hikari chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
This story really converts a nice atmosphere, Haziel- san.

It is almost like feeling the characters enthusiasm for music yourself.

I do not understand all to much about music, but I can really understand, how much you like music just by reading this story.

And of course, the characters newly introduced are a quite nice mixture.

Alas, I had to look up Kamina Ayato, I must admit, as I only have read one volume of the Raxephon Manga (Which I later regretted thought).

So there is Gundam, Naruto, Hellsing and Raxhephon included in your story: I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S.: I know that feeling Shinji had in the beginning perfectly well. :)

P.P.S.: Thanks for your E- mail, though I fear you did not get my replies.
Risa chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Ahh, this story is so cute! I love it. :3 I especially love how Quatre and Trowa are in it too, yaay!