Reviews for Scam Baiting
Medea Callous chapter 24 . 5/16/2009
Some really snappy dialogue in this one!
spacemonkey chapter 24 . 12/7/2005
wow! this would totally happen in an episode!

hm, constructive criticism . . .

okay.

so does Alex really talk like that? it seems a little more slangy than on tv.

apart from that, it was great.

and bobby's psych exam was a stroke of genius.

keep it up!

rda
Shellster chapter 24 . 9/28/2005
What the hell? Everyone is ending their stories at the same time...aw me so sad.

So I loved this story, its awesome it was funny, serious, with great character dialogue. I truly enjoyed it. Particularly your summary, I laugh every time I read it.

Looking forward to another one. Rock on!
JuJuBeezzz chapter 24 . 9/27/2005
Bravo Bravo! Great story! Bravo!

The season premere was really good! I'm looking foward to next week's episode. Logan and Barek. Great story!
lallyb1743 chapter 24 . 9/27/2005
Huh? So does this mean that they are staying partners?
Kavi Leighanna chapter 24 . 9/26/2005
Its done? What about a high quality fluff epilogue, huh? Just for us readers that were looking forward to a nice zip-up ending? Please?
AL chapter 23 . 9/22/2005
Took me a few days to get to this chapter but I made it. Not bad stuff. You got more to come or is this the end?

AL
JuJuBeezzz chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
This cannot be the end. At least one more chapter...with their decision. Please Please Please!
Kavi Leighanna chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
Tee hee hee! Can't wait for the end of those ...'s! Looking like a great story and I love the throbing vein and I have a new respect for the shrink. Awesome work! Can't wait for the next one!
ElizaJane chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
that can't be the end,can it? Now I need to know what they decide,I hate cliffhangers,not!
lallyb1743 chapter 23 . 9/20/2005
Nice way to end the chapter. This had better not be the ending of the story.
Jenn chapter 23 . 9/20/2005
You did NOT just leave it like that! (looks at watch) Next part ready yet?
Shellster chapter 22 . 9/17/2005
Nice.

Nice little battle Goren&McKoy had going on.

Cognative Dissonance:'Conflict between one's belif and one's actions.' Another nice move and clue.

See ya next chappter. And rock on!
JuJuBeezzz chapter 22 . 9/13/2005
Very interesting chapter..that's a good thing. I think you nailed it!

I had no clue VDO spoke fluent french! Now i want to learn it ;)
TriStateCopFan chapter 22 . 9/13/2005
LOL -Bobby and the shrink, head-to-head. I assume Bobby answered "no" to drinking, thinking that the doctor was implying "abuse" of drinking, rather than social drinking -since Bobby "doesn't lie." Anyway, I'd put my money on Bobby any day.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »