Reviews for Blind to the Darkness׃Kim∕Shego c∕oTrilogy Story I
Hope chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
That is plain wrong! Kim possible and shego having a date together! How could u think of such a thing! This story was going sooooo well before u wrote that!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
Shego has 4 brothers not 2!
Hope chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Kim possible doesn't usually have that attiutude!
IdrewAcow chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
*whstles*

Darn, a lot is happening.

Just one question...Shego can use her plasma even when she doesn't wear her gloves, right? So...

Besides that, this is great so far! I need to continue...
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
Awesome story. I can't wait to read the others.
CastaS chapter 12 . 9/24/2006
great story, i enjoyed it
Chronos the Cat chapter 12 . 3/2/2006
Not bad... Although, I did find the romance between Kim and Shego to sprout rather suddenly... And even worse, nobody questioned it all! It just went way too easy.
doombunny chapter 12 . 2/15/2006
awesome story!
theflamehat chapter 12 . 12/22/2005
awesome story! i really liked it! i love your writing!
Mooney chapter 13 . 8/29/2005
That is one of the best fan fics i have read! I love it and can't wait to read Pelennor.
Reggie Tuesday chapter 12 . 8/21/2005
YEY! I smell SEQUAL! awesome ending! and yey for Kim and Shego, my fav KP pairing this was a freakin awesome story and I'm very glad I had the pleasure of reading it. I eagerly await the squal
RavenDragon chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
Love this story. Although I don't agree with the Kim and Shego thing, but it's still it's pretty awesome.
Sirka chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
u stole this story from cabl u are the reason he quit u jerk he was the best and u made him quit u will pay dearly for this
Zoicytes-Shadow chapter 12 . 8/6/2005
I caught you from Rinacats KimShego clud on DA! WHoah! This is awesome! Keep it up!

-Zoicytes-Shadow
Sakura cc chapter 12 . 8/6/2005
ok...u tihnk Aviarius is actually gonna help them beat SHEGO? (sheog is the best...i only think of her) oh Flamingo of DOOM! Now i really want to see...read that!

JA NE