Reviews for I've Only Been
xxChocolateCrunchxx chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Those are so good! I luved them! ]
dragonsroar chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
I like the poem. Personally I like BB/Rae but I'm commenting on the poem itself and not the pairing. You have a knack for writing poems. Too bad this is your last one.
Winnywriter chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
OMG! THAT IS SO SWEET!
Oportet chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
Amen

Mayonnaisse
Kikeri Ki chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
I like your poems (I'm a big fan of the whole BBxRAE pairing)
Miss Apollo chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
really good! why r u not a bbrae fan? u write really well w/ bbrae! anyways write more of whatever!
WalkieTalkie chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Me like the poem!
todd fan chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Aw sweet
IGAF-kun chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Wow. _ Very nice. You did a great job here, especially since you're not big in the pairing. Keep up the good work!
RedRover3173 chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
That was so cad! But I loved it! That last line was the best of all! Aw . . . Go Raven, Go Beast Boy. They're so cute together.
Tyr'll chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Hey! I LIKE the BB Rea Pairing!

Oh, whatever. You're entitled to your... blah blah blah(I rant about that pairing for a few paragraphs)

There, now you know how I feel and may decide to reconsider your standing in that pairing.

Now, your story, I really liked your story. I like the way you portrey BB's personality. Your right, he is the truest one. He does try at least.

About a third chapter, I'm not sure. I guess if you can come up with a good poem that fits with the format of the others, go for it.

On the other hand, A good writer knows when to end his story. If you think it needs more, don't let anybody convince you to stop writing. If you think its done, don't let anybody convince you to write more.

If you're hearts not into it, the story is worthless. Don't ruin a perfectly good poem/story.

I'll continue to read your stories for a while, but for now I got to go. I'm getting kicked off the net.

Good luck whatever your decision.(I know I wasn't much help, Sorry -.-')

-B
dragonsroar chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
You need to write poems more often.
JNgirl chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
I know you don't approve of BBRae pairings but I am glad that you wrote this poem. I liked it a lot if you didn't get that already thanks for writing it.
DrarryFan4eva chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
That was so cute!
The Last chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Aww... this was really sweet. You make valid points in both poems, and keep true to character; and your poems are nice. And at least if you're not for Beast Boy:Raven, you're not openly against it.