Reviews for A Voice from the past
AbsoluteMangaqueen chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
This was an awesome story!
airgirl chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
i dont know if you still read your reviews, but anyway, thanks heaps for this story! :)
Sydney chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
I think that this story was great. But i dont get it were the voices phobos? try to email me the answer at
DeadAccount80 chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
love it '-' - ;-)
w.i.t.c.h.agant chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
three letters... FAB! I know exacataly who it is ( im not telling cuz the others) clue:E- . SO PIPSKECK
devilstail chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
So it's over? ok well anyway great story i hope u write more of them see ya
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
Great story! Write more soon!
Dream Toxin chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
Aw! What a sweet ending *sniff* Truthfully its a good ending and it leaves the story open for the sequel which u better hurry up and update! I give u my entire supply of cookies & chocolates!
witchlover chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
Good job! This was a great story and I'm really glad to have read it. I hope you have a fun birthday vacation!
witchlover chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
Ha Ha! I was right! This is so cool. I'm putting it together...well, update soon!
devilstail chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
Update soon see ya
Dream-Toxin chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
This chapter and Will's dreaming were intense!I have said it before and will say it again the voice belongs to the evil prince or his sister but after reading the chapter before this one(which I didn't have time to review;sorry!)I am leaning more to the sister than I am Phobos. Can't wait for the next chapter!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
you totally gotta update i love the story!

hey weres kaleb?
WitchGroup chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
witchlover chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
I'm starting to think that it's Elyon. I could be wrong though. This was a great chapter and I'm going to be jumping up and down again for the next one!