Reviews for Halloween
taylor chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
I think it is so cool keep writing
MaGiCsLiFe chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
u should name ur chaps
Hogaboom chapter 14 . 1/17/2006
REALLY LIKED IT AND READ IT ALL IN ONE GO. YAY. ANYWAY LOVE IT BUT WHERE WAS CALEB AND LOVE THE EPISODE OF BUFFY AND THE IDEA OF THE CAT WAS FROM BUFFY AS WELL SEEN THE EPISODE AT LEAST TWENTY TIME MABEY MORE. ANY WAY LOVE IT BUT THE NO CALEB BIT WAS BAD. CAN U DO ME A FAVOUR AND READ MY STORIES ON FICTIONPRESS. MY PEN NAME ON FICTIONPRESS IS Hogaboom
witchlover chapter 14 . 12/9/2005
Great! You couldn't have had a better story! Write more stories please! I love them!
IronButterfly12 chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
i hate cliffies! but this is real good stuff!
Dream-Toxin chapter 14 . 11/14/2005
Ha! Thats cute, if u save the world u gotta pick up trash! Good Job!
witchlover chapter 13 . 10/22/2005
Yipee! Cornelia and Taranee are back to normal, and Phobos is beaten.(seems kind of like the last ep of the show) Loving it! Can't wait for the last chap!
Dream-Toxin chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
Oh man another cliffy! Ur really getting good at this. As for this chapter, short but good but man after the guardians defeat Cedric and Phobos*sniff* they need to find out who is in charge of thier luck. Its defiantly bad right now. Can't wait to find out what happens with snake scum!
witchlover chapter 12 . 9/18/2005
So great! Keep it coming!(u know, ur gettin insane too...)
witchlover chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
So cool! I can't wait until you write more! This is a great fic!
Irma Girl chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That's a really great W.i.t.c.h. book. And I don't mean just the first chapter! Keep on writing these. It makes perfect sense and has lots of action!
Dream-Toxin chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
What! Aw, I hate cliffie's! I thought the mention of Xena was very ic of Irma. UPdate soon.
DayDreamer9 chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
O, what's gonna happen next?
DreamToxin chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
The plot thickens! Oh, I can't wait to see(read) what happens next! UPdate soon!
DayDreamer9 chapter 9 . 8/21/2005