Reviews for So Precious
Alucard's enemy chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Please update this story. It is great. I really love it. If you don't want to write it any more may I take over?
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
Wow, this is actually a great story. It's sad to see that you may have discontinued it...

e-mail me ASAP and give me your reason for commiting such an atrocity!

j/k, but I would like to know that you may be at least alive. That would be sad if you weren't... For both you and this story's sakes.
thequietwriter chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Promise breaker :p

But aside from the fact it's only 4 chapters long, I did enjoy what you have written. I guess I'll just have to imagine the rest.
xspirit.shinobix chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
Wah, this is such a nice story! *sniff*

the ending of this chapter made me sad...

Anyways, please update! I love this story! *saves to favorites*
sakugirl chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
more more more ... MORE! PLZ!
suzako chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
great story! please update soon!
XP 1228 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Damn What a twist. head is hurting though. I hate that Kabuto even more, even though it's a fic.
the panda chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Man, your really screwing naruto over. It's a great story, but why is sakura in love with sasuke still? Also isn't chyan spelled chan?
Ambs1516 chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
Aw, this is somewhat depressing. Naruto is being a great father, but gets the raw end of the deal. *hugs Naruto*
inuyasha3013 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That low-life MOTHEFUCKER KABUTO!...I'M GONNA KILL HIM!, I hope to god that Naruto tortures the hell out of that little bitch...Naruto was the one that was supposed give Sakura a child...AH!(DIE KABUTO...(hits kabuto with Rasendori) I HATE HIM)
Samsu chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
i know you havent updated this story in over three months, and there probably a good reason, but i look forward to when you do, such a well writen story, adn the ending left a lump in my throat...
VanDamage chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
I can actually see a young couple in this situation acting the way Naruto and Sakura are, can't wait to see how you develop their relationship further. Excellent writing also by the way, I hope you haven't stopped on this. If you need a beta (not saying you need one) I'd like to volunteer
Sir Graq chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
awsome story please updates soon
Naruto-Fan62305 chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
I really like where you’ve taken this story. I feel so bad for Naruto though. Well it will be interesting to see how Naruto’s and Sakura’s relationship progresses. I loved the scene with Naruto taking Shiro to work with him, it sounded so adorable. I can’t wait to see what will happen next, please update again soon!
BatsintheBellfry chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
Thank u 4 the chapter! I've been waiting 4 a new 1!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »