Reviews for The Consequences of Time Travel
Iris chapter 3 . 4/12
it's freaking hard typing in a phone. Anyway, like I said, the girls' staircase is bewitched to become a slide when boys step on it, because they the school don't trust the boys.
Iris chapter 3 . 4/12
I don't know how Harry and Ron managed to wake Hermione up, because the girls' staircase is bewt
MaybeYou'llGetIt.MaybeYouWon't chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
Please update soon! Your grammar is spot on, unlike others I have read stories from, and your detail is just the right amount. The plot is one I've seen several times before, but yours is by far one of the best. (No offense meant to anyone who has written one of these stories.)
craxie gurl chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
I simply this fanfic. Keep writing. Especially harry potter fanfics.! Your writing style is amazing. The fights are pretty interesting...
Fogira chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
This is really good - and humorous [you had me laughing all through this :P] Please update!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
I loved it, this story is wonderful so far especially this chapter and I cant wait for you to update. Feel just to PM me if you need any ideas or help, no matter how big or small I'll be happy to help. Xx
Guest chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
Why is it that every fanfiction I read was updated YEARS ago!? Please, please, please, please, please continue! This is such a good story!
ThunderstromandLighting chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
elijahlover chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
awesome but plz make prongss padfoot and harry make up soon! xx
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Great story, nice and suspenseful. Your characters seem pretty spot on as well...But one thing that always gets to me, is how they ALWAYS jump the gun and start beating the crap out of Remus (every single story!) and yet they just can't seem to wrap their stupid heads around the fact that it was Peter. It just kills me on the inside, it makes me want to cry! Sometimes it almost seems like they're just as bad as the other prejudiced wizards, is it because he's a werewolf!
Anyway the is definately a good read!
Loyal2Artemis chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
This is awesome! Update soon!
EnchantedWords17 chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
This is like, INSANELY amazing, and I can't believe I'm only finding it now!

Anyway, I'm really hating on James (-.-) actually, all the from-the-past people, and I feel so bad for Harry! Hope you update soon!
Raveneyestar chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
I read the entire story so far and loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
I know there's little chance of this being updated since there has not been an update in about 5 - going on 6 - years, but I would still like to take this opportunity to say that this is the best time travelling fic I have read. EVER. Like seriously. It would be amazing to see this finished :)
TARDIS BLUE PROPHET chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
i am sad there are no new chapters. this was an amazing story.