Reviews for Secrets and Lies
firebirdgirl chapter 10 . 9/6/2005
Nice ending! patiently waiting for next book. Happy writing!
Viperion chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Love the story. GL with school and work. Hope to read the fifth story in the near future. One of the more funny Enterprise stories. The chronicles rock :D
volley chapter 10 . 9/4/2005
This last chapter is precious! Wonderful writing. Thank you so much for this story. I wish you the best for school. And I hope sooner or later you find the time to continue your chronicles: Kamea rocks!

Ps: thanks for the cookie!
West Dean chapter 10 . 9/4/2005
Nice ending to part 4. This has been a very enjoyable sequence and I'm looking forward to the developing relationship.
Viperion chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
Like the story so far... Will they finally get it together or keep on "protecting" themselves :D?
volley chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
I'm bacckk! Guess what, I did find an internet café! So I caught chapter eight last week, wow! That was great! And now that I'm back home I went right away to check if there were any updates. This story is great, I really like Kamea - have I mentioned it already perhaps! - she has so many sides to her... I'm looking forward to the conclusion and hope you will give us more of the Kamea chronicles soon. I wish you all the best for your studying plans! Break a leg!
firebirdgirl chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
Another great chapter. Most of the time Archer kinda ticks me off, but he was written very well! Can't wait till teh next chap...happy writing!
scarletwitch0 chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
Hi! I've waited until this installment to let you know how much I'm enjoying the series and its installments. I put it on my story alert list and looking foward to more. I also went to your homepage and read about yoy. Keep writing! You have alot of fans and will probably get more. I hope you get into the grad school of your choice.
firebirdgirl chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
A review for you! Love this series, Hope Enterprise gets there in time to rescue everyone..Happy writing!
West Dean chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
This is a geat story - really enjoying it!
volley chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
Wow! What an update! I hope Ent comes to the rescue soon! Poor Mal is going to end up in sickbay one more time...

Now I know I need to find an internet café in the place where I'm going on vacation...

Good job! Keep going!
volley chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
Nice Chapter! This is getting quite interesting and I'll be on the lookout for your next update.

Good luck on your coming week!
Lucas43 chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
You've definitely peeked my curiousity. I'm wondering what she has to tell Malcolm and the others. Please keep it going.
volley chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
What a powerful chapter! I hope the next update comes soon!
Karen-s-c chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
I am enjoying this series of stories. Kamea is an interesting original character.