Reviews for Distant Memories
Book addict 112 chapter 70 . 7/31/2014
More! That was so good please update soon thx (:
jazzstar02 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
awesome story. WOOT 900th reviewer! Check out my stories, if you want marauders.

This story is the perfect combination of drama and romance and friendship! :D great job
lovemya2000 chapter 70 . 8/17/2013
It's Been Two Years, Are You Going To Update This? This Story Is Just GREAT!
Books Last Forever chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story. I love it! I just finished what you have written so far and would like to know if you're going to continue the story. I would love it if you did.
LiterallyLiterary chapter 70 . 7/2/2013
Ah, well, this stupid site letting me log in but I did put my user name in the name space. First off, I would like to say how much I loved your story! It took me a while to read, but that's perfectly alright. I love the new characters you brought into the Marauder's lives: Faye (which happens to be my middle name), Marcella, and everyone else! I think you're a very strong writer with a wonderful imagination, and I'm usually pretty critical. ;) (the only thing I can think of the entire story that bothered me was Sirius's "bark-like laugh". Not that the statement in particular bothered me but the fact that it was used so much. It made me laugh towards the end though so no worries)
...Anyway, I see that the last update you made was in 2011, which makes me sad because this story is so wonderful! I do hope you don't abandon this. But I am not one to talk, as I have left off in the middle of more than one story, though I'm not proud to say it. But if you do choose to update sometime hopefully in the near future, I will be waiting patiently and excitedly. If you're still in college, then that should come first, not matter what. If you've graduated then congratulations and the same with that and your career. I'm not leaving this review to tell you to update, but to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this and how you've really brought the character's to life. I appreciate you taking your time to write and do hope you continue, even if it be a year from now. Well, I think that's all I have to say... Once again, your story was incredible and I can't wait to hear more from you should you choose to continue. Now, I should really get going because I've put off studying for my second round if ACT's long enough. Have a good day, and thank you for making mine :)
jessiejellie chapter 70 . 5/13/2013
Oh wow. I can't believe I'm only just reading this. Please update- I'm hooked. :) completely epic :D
Jeb59 chapter 70 . 11/10/2012
Love this story, hope you have not abandoned it...
Waiting patiently for more:)
Deanna chapter 70 . 9/6/2012
I love this story but is Remus and sirius going to propose to Faye and Marcella ? Please review
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Might I say, I loved your speech at the beginning of the prologue:)
theperksofbeingarunner chapter 70 . 3/22/2012
Love this story! Has taken me forever to read it but I still love it!
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 70 . 2/22/2012
This is one of the best Marauder era stories I have ever read! It's so well written and so original. Most James/Lily stories are very cliche but this definitely isn't. I also like that's it's not primarily about James and Lily. It's about all the Marauders and friends. I also love that it's so original, yet canon. I'm a stickler for canon. Thanks so much for writing this story. You are an amazing author!
juicy club chapter 70 . 10/1/2011
one word- WOW.

so i just found this story and oh my god... just finished it. amazing! this is truly the best fanfiction i have EVER READ. ive always loved the marauders era because it was so unexplored and undetermined. at first i was pretty sure that it wouldnt turn out to be any good, alot of stories that start from first year and are supposed to end after they graduate never seem to last... they just kindof deteriorate.

but not this one! you absolutely NAILED the characters- theyre perfect and ive grown to love them- especially sirius and remus! i dont really know how to say it-but- this is THE marauders tale. ive cried and ive laughed and ive stayed up late, like, really late reading it. you know what? everyone should read this before they read HP... infact this story is probably more interesting than HP anyway.

please update soon.

god i love this story!
Sweetbutteri chapter 70 . 8/29/2011
You can really tell how much your writing has improved when you compare these last chapters to the first ones.
Alexa Krystal chapter 70 . 8/10/2011
Totally just spent the last week reading this. It is, in a word, FANTASTIC. Please please see this through to the end, it's probably one of the best fics I've ever read.

Kudos, madam, kudos.
Princess Shania chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
Like godfather like godson,I chapter!