Reviews for Home
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 1/7
I wish there was a second chapter with Rikku taking Tidus to meet up with the old crowd. I feel like that would have been just phenomenal
MayuXSango chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
It's so cool! I love Tikku! plese continueeee!
Idle chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
its a good thing this thing doesnt go forever, cuz im pretty sure i would die from refusing to take a break from reading it
KyuubiType0 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Glad to see your back after so long i hope you contiune this story its been really iteresting so far and cant wait to see what you do with it

Well till next time.

-Kyu-
blackdeathmessenger chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Nice story. Is there a part three, or were you just playing around with that idea? Either way, Very well written. More writers could learn a thing or two about writing from you (myself included, actually). Keep up the good work )
ConsiderThisAccountDeceased chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
*Flail*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaw c'mon! Don't hold out on me, man!

This is some awesome reading right here!

Aw, I hope you bring the third part of the story to us soon!

M-R
Windle chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was definitely an interesting read! There is a lack of good Tikku stories on this site, I thoroughly enjoyed reading yours. I hope that you'll decide to make a sequel.
Wish B chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Perfect. After your prequel is finished, a sequel would be nice. But I can honestly say that this alone would be perfect ending. Again, thanks for giving us the chance to read such great stories.
sdphantom10 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Very nice and the idea for the sphere projector was cool too. And the love scenes where well writen as well
jimmycranberry chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
great story! they all seems so happy :)

Please finish unsent! it just feels wrong to have that big gap! and maybe then you can continue this one on, see how reunions etc go... anyways keepy up the good work!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
god, this story is fantastic and i wish there was more!
0K0 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
that was great
Tikkuy chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Cute fic! I love how Tidus keeps calling Rikku his girl. xD Hurry up and finish Unsent and start on Reunions. )
kaiser12 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Beautiful, just beautiful! The character personalities were dead on, and very convincing. The structure of the entire thing is simply a masterpiece, and I love how each character seems to have more than a one dimensional personality.

Keep up the work!
parapeiji chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Very descripitive and heart felt! Excellent work