Reviews for The Ties that Bind
Sheena chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Super story! I loved the snarkiness. You wrote a wonderful, catching and funny story. Thank you for sharing.
Neellok chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Fantastic AU. I enjoyed their interactions before the expedition. It was a real joy to read, because of the well thought out jokes, and quips. I really liked the Lemonade one. made me laugh.

Now I must go read your others!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Awesome story!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Amazing... Simply amazing! Well done :D Great job :D

Ella
Cindy Ryan chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Excellent filler piece. :) Nice snapshot of McKay :)
stargate addict chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
:D Loved it! The snark was just hilarious, and Rodney & John were really true to character. _

Are you going to continue this? I sure wouldn't mind reading another chap... or two... (Subtlety really isn't my strong point, apparently.) :D Great job!
Terreis chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Oh, you haven't given up on this series, have you? I hope not. I've thoroughly enjoyed the past two chapters. Adding all these extra little bits to McKay and Sheppard and the rest of the characters is really well done. I hope you intend to continue this. I'm looking forward to more.
supernaural fan chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
i realy liked this story plz plz add more i so can't wait untill you do i love sheppard mckay humor
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
i really like this so far!
Livy1213 chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Wow. These accounts are well written and mesh almost seemlessly with the actual episodes even if at times they are slightly AU.

The characters are right on though my one little nit pick is at the end of this chapter. Sheppard had just come back from killing Sumner so I don't know if he would of been that happy he sure didn't seem to be at the end in the party scene.

Writting one of these for ever episode in Season one is an ambitious project. I really hope you keep at it to reach your goal.

I greatly enjoy your interpretation of how McKay and Sheppard's freindship started and would love to see more. Great job. :D
umino-gaara chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
So much to like. I really like the interactions between the characters. Rodney calling Ford 'cheavy', so funny.
Dr. Dredd chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
I loved this when I read it for the SGAHC challenge, and I still love it! The interaction between Rodney and Aiden is great.
szhismine chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
more please!
ESCotLoE chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
OMG so hilarious!

laughed out loud the entire way through this -

please say you are writing some more

favourite line... ahh cant pick there are too many

cranky flakes is definatly one of them

as is ..."Oh, oh, you're funny, but wait," McKay paused for dramatic effect, "you're not."

i could just see McKay saying this

great work
quickie chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
"deviance"? I'm guessing you mean "deviousness".