Reviews for Apology
Anil Pheonix chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
more!
na-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
yay! I love it!

I have always wished Miaka kissed Hotohori! DIE TAMAHOME! hahahha...

well... I dont hate him .. it is just that I cant understand why she prefers him I would like a lot more Hotohori to be the co-protagonist :P

nice fic!

kisses!

na-chan
AyndeRod chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
. . . likes but... is kind of confused about the way you had Hotohori speaking, as if he were two entities. Which, as I'd gone through the series, I never noticed soo... yeah. rather disconcerting? Eh. Nice little snip though, very in character for the fifteen year old Miaka.
Sami chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I liked the story it kept the character in person but at the end you started making Hotohori say 'We' when referring to just himself. It started sounding very Sesshomaru.
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
whoo! *grins like the village idiot* go Hoto-chan! heehee _ go Miaka too! lol a very sweet, in-character ficlet. what Tama said about Hotohori "relieving" himself... lol wow, thats so funny :D i wouldve done a face-plant in surprise/embarrassment, had it been me lol but yeah *thinks* you had the same notion i did, i see _ about Hoto's "jealousy" emerging during the fight, and his guilt for it... *shudders* poor guy. i do so wish it couldve worked out for him and Mia _
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
OMG I love this story! soo awsome!
Yusagi chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
One-shot, right? Shame it wasn't more...

glad to see a new H/M fic, tho...very good, maybe he's got a chance after all...
HoshiHikari chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
awe...well miaka's right...short but sweet
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I really enjoyed this- you did such a good job keeping the characters in character, the scene almost seems canon! I always thought that Miaka harbored deep feelings for Hotohori- why else would she have been so tempted to be with him when she thought she'd lost Tamahome. And speaking of Tamahome, I especially liked the clever humor in the exchange between the two men Tamahome, and how you incorporated Hotohori's formal mode of speech.

I think making this a one shot was a great idea too- this way, the reader can make up their own resolution, according to what pairing they prefer. _

Thanks for posting this, and keep writing!

best wishes,

KittyLynne
Rena Moon chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
What a very touching Miaka & Hotohori story... I love it! And I love that bit with Tamahome very funny! Though I wish there was more to this story, but still it's short but sweet.
LilacRose23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
When I saw the summary, I was worried this would be a MxHo one-shot, but I'm glad it turned out the way it did. It really bothers me when people make pairings that don't match the manga. Excellent job by the way, I think you've probably captured the feeling of the characters while putting them in a situation that would be very probable in the FY universe.