Reviews for Sundays
xxTurtlezRockxx chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
XD Robin and his stupid sperm.
Every-other-name-was-taken chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
lolz! Laughed so hard at the ending!
Stiffinme chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow...I haven't laughed that evilly in a loooooong time. Stupid sperm...
Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I liked your story. The ending wasn't too enjoyable though. I would have found it more enjoyable if they forgot to pick up the condom and one of the Titans found it. The story was still well done.
TallyInTheGreen chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
AWE. Man, poor robin.

Must pain him to hear such a thing!

Whoa, loved it.

talapadme chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Nice. That's all I'm gonna say. Nice. Lol. Cheers!

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
Damned-Like-Beauty chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Nice that was good
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Ahaha. That's great. I loved Raven's last line. Tee-hee.
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I'm trying to figure out what universe this is set in. Perhaps this was Robin's life in YOUR world, but to the rest of the humanity, this is complete bull. Once anyone sees "orphanage," they're going to understand that you have no idea what you're talking about. And don't even try the "it's an AU" route.

I could probably get over all of that, but then you had to go butcher Raven's character. Wanna know how you did that? RAVEN DOESN'T HAVE SEX. EVER. If she and Robin were the last two people on Earth and they were in charge of repopulating it, I still don't think she'd have sex.

The words of George Perez, who created Raven: "To her, sex is rape. She grew up with that, constantly reminded her entire life that she was a child of a rape. Maybe she'd like to have a relationship, but it will always stop when sex becomes involved. It's something she cannot handle." It's not going to happen. Get over it and stop torturing characters that are older than you are.
superheroxnerd chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
it is fantastical, but i'd like a real relationship foundation...

the ending was funny...stupid sperm...hahaha! robin's ego must've gotten bruised!

good job
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hahaha!
LastOneStanding chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This is a good story. I like the content pending results.
Final Fight chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Great! I was just going through some old fanfics and I ran into this one - It's pretty good!
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
way ooc... wasnt good.

not trying to b offesive, but i think ou can add a klot more detail and plot line in your stoy.
Ryoko Porter chapter 1 . 12/9/2005