Reviews for After the battle
Aw! It was adorable. XD.
Carry chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Nice fluff
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aww...I've mentioned I like this coupling too huh. And it's an insightful look into how they feel and think about certain things
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
AW! You're still sweet to me as ever before, even if I lost total contact on fanfiction for this past summer vacation, and thank you for always thinking of me as your buddies (I intentionally put the "s" for you probably have tons of friends on too, right?).

Anyway, I am glad you're writing more Colloyd and Sheelos ever since my absense. I am glad to read this one-shot, it takes my mind away for a few minutes from the reality of english essays and math assignments. I am glad I checked my e-mail today (over 250 e-mails, if you're wondering) and read this one-shot. It was as fluffy and meaningful as every other one-shot you have ever written. _ You made my day, and hopefully, we can start communicating again... right after more homework and classwork, that is. I am just going to say one more thing- I am still alive, big Sheelos fan, and your friend as always. You keep writing okay? Love ya, Samuu!
nintendofanatic chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
YouBest. Fluff Writer. Evar.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow...you know, in that light, the couple really seems plausible, in my mind.

Normally, I guess you could say that the Zelos/Sheena thing barely works out in my mind, because they both seem so fiery, that a long-term relationship just seems so...far-fetched. I mean, they fight more than some couples who divorce these days...so I always look at that particular pairing with some skepticism.

Keeping that in mind, when I read this, it felt a lot, well...calmer, I guess. To not see the indignant Sheena, ready to rip the throat out of a teasing, cocky Zelos...seems so foreign to me, at first...but then, as you give them reasons to "not be tough," and to "be themselves," it really works.

I liked this one. Another great fluff fic!
RWT chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Aw...HOW SWEET!
PerilsofRosella chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
You have a talent. You captured each character as the character from the game, and layered on some of your thoughts. Delicate and well written. Only critism: let the reader make some inferences for themselves. I look forward to the next installment.
Crimzon-Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Aw...that is just so sweet! Cheers for the ZelosxSheena fluff. The LloydxColette sleeping part is really cute!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
cute fluff. Especially the Colloyd, adorable.
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Ah, how refreshing to read a nice little Sheelos fluff... It's been a while since I've read one. And your little warm, fuzzy stories are always the best! (Although I actually think that this is the first time I've reviewed one...) Anyway, that pretty much sums it up; keep on writing!