Reviews for The Incredibles 2 — The Future Chronicle
Ariel chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
this is great
RD chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ok, I'm not even gonna bother reading the rest, because it's already going downhill. First off, I can see that you have a bad habit of updating, and and my friends have said that Violet is obviously the smarter of the Parr kids, so we know she's too smart to be marrying so young. It's a mistake to marry when you're young, because you don't get to have a life. And come on, more than half of all teen marriages end in divorce before they're out of college :(
Hjcbudbwi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is just incredibles 1 just with new names this i dumb!))
Bearybeary chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
This is getting more intense. I love it.
selina chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Mr. Incredible should not would kill the movie
none chapter 3 . 5/28/2007

Sorry but I really can't stand people who marry in an early age...But you know Britney kinda sounds like my sister..
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
I can’t believe that Mr. Incredible is dead. Whoever sent Ragnarok is going to have to deal with Mr. Incredible II’s wrath! The song made me want to cry
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This is such a great start. It almost reminds me of the begining of the movie! Great job so far
The Star Swordsman chapter 12 . 9/13/2005
Wow, great chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for taking my idea for Violet's suit. Update ASAP (or else) Just kidding.
soccergurl1990 chapter 11 . 9/11/2005
Well, I think that Dash's supersuit should be blue with a yello lightning bolt on the front, and yes I do think that britney should come with them! Great chapter! Update very VERY soon please!
The Star Swordsman chapter 11 . 9/10/2005
Well, i will help you on the super suits. I only have a new suit idea for Violet. Here it goes. Violet wears blue, purple tights. She also wears purple gloves and boots, that go halfway up her thiegh. Also, she wears a pink head band and a pink belt. Cool chap though.
The Star Swordsman chapter 10 . 9/7/2005
Hey man, waiting for your next chapter. Can't wait for an update. (hey, that rhymes)
The Star Swordsman chapter 10 . 8/28/2005
Nice job on the newsbreak. I like the idea. Can't wait to see what happens next.
The Star Swordsman chapter 8 . 8/13/2005
Great chapter. I'm understanding it a little bit. Great job anyways
Inspector Brown chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
Sounds to me like good ol' Dash has an Oedipus complex.