Reviews for Quahog Idol
a chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Good, but maybe add another chapter
santera canadian chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
more more more more! get meg to hit britney, or a cat fight between Paris and Meg. please?
under-stood chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
WHEN IN THE FREAKIN HELL R U GOING TO WRITE MORE? I CAN'T WAIT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVA!
drymartini chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
lmfao.. this is GREAT! the Family Guy creators should hire you! i LOVE it... and Meg NEVER gets any credit! *still laughing* i pretty much fell out of my CHAIR laughing *stops laughing* ok, sorry, i'm a tad hyper... and high... HIGH ON LIFE! MWAHAHAHA!
mangafreak chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
its was funny. i really liked the part where Lois said " no not like an ass. more like a croaking frog or screcchong cat! Next chpt?
blackflame2005 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
haha nice flashback the end

_grace_
Angel Within19 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
lol, nice. You should continue it.
Flame chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
You actually did pretty good. I could picture that happening on an episode of Family Guy. I think you coudl've done a bit better with the diaologue but other than that, a well rounded and awesome story. I like how you did Stewie...lol
Ryuu of Aqua and Shadows chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
LOL! That was funny! You didn't capture Stewie's personality very well, though. Btw, to anyone that's reading Da Bang, Ch. 3 is up!
Lord Red chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
TEE HEE! That was hilarious! DAMN! They oughta make an episode like this for Family Guy! So funny! I liked it when Brain said "You sing like an ass, Meg!"

You have to update this!
PrettyinPunk852 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
finish the story i want to see if meg goes to hollywood. i think you should make her make it through because she sang good in the episode we she got a make over
stewie lover 101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
this is was kinda a stupid story... but i put it on my favs
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
It's good so far but this chapter seemed too short. When you write chapter 2, make it a little longer. Thia is funny so far
stewie lover 101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
it was funny disgusting at the same time
Izzy Motosuwa chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
A great and funny story. You should really consider continuing it. I'd like to see which song Meg will choose to sing, and how she will fair against Simon. (That'll be hillarious!) Keep up the good work, and good luck wih this story.