Reviews for Remarkably Unimpressive
existence555 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Genkai is totally in character, and I love the idea of Toguro being this big guy who loves teasing her.

This is funny and adorable, which is an awesome combination.

I love your writing, dude.

Great job! :)
ss10009 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This was a great story! Genkai was so in character, it was described so vividly, Toguro was so entertaining! The whole story was entertaining. I wish it wasn't just a one-shot; it sounds like a great premise for a whole story. (Read: Please make this into a story; it'd be completely awesome)
MoronKing chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I like Genki like this: cute and spunky. although a teasing Toguro is a little unsettling it's still entertaining.

nice job.
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aw this was great! And aha, it's so cute, the relationship Toguro and Genkai share!
Purple Rabbit's Foot chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
So cute! Haha. Good job! :)
Meiza chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Oh yeah, this is Genkai all the way. This was really funny, and I enjoyed all of it. I love the idea of someone as in-control as Genkai getting bewildered and driven nuts by someone, and I like your vision of Younger Toguro as a young man even better.
Kirra White Tigress chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
coolness! (-_-) this story is filled with vivid detail, and you can picture yourself being in Genkai's shoes, attitude and all! if only you could've added another chapter to this... Have a Blessed Day!
D chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Very cute, but there could have been more added to it at the end :P
Mazurka chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Can I just say...that your fic is a gem? It's rare and it's so unbelievably fantastic!:D I love Toguro and Genkai!
zacura chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
its a bummer that its only a one shot. it was really good.
ShadowVixen chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Awesome job! I really liked it. Especially the very last line. The whole fic seemed exactly like what Genkai would say and think. Good job :)