Reviews for Thorns
Guest chapter 11 . 3/25/2019
Hi Caval
It’s been more than 10 years and I’ve re-read your fanfic, Thorns - and enjoyed it all over again.
Too bad you never completed it.
Sad to see the Weiss Kreuz fandom is pretty much dead.
Barbara Cheah
drone123 chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
Hi Caval
I read Thorns a long time ago and loved it but unfortunately it was not complete. Recently, I started getting the urge to once again read some Weiss Kreuz fanfiction, but only those with Aya as the uke - the seme can be Yohji, Schuldig or Crawford - but my favorite character is Aya. I came across Thorns again and re-read it but was disappointed to see that it was never completed. I know it has been more than 10 years since you started Thorns but I really hope your muse will start up again so that you can finish this great fic of yours. Your writing is great and I am glad to say that you have written Aya just the way I like him - so please, please, puh-leese continue Thorns.
darkstar7789 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Man, I just kept up to the fic and when I glanced up to see the last time it was updated, I honestly face-palmed. This fic is too awesome to be given upon, but if you're unable to continue, I'm not gonna pester you to update. But truthfully, it is definitely a waste of a good fic. Anyway, awesome job with it. For the spacing, I've only been able to space mine well cuz I use Microsoft word to type up my story then send it over to my fanfiction, but this is definitely better than some of the previous ones because they were so packed together I could barely keep reading and my head kind of started hurting, too. Really hope you don't give up on this! ;) *hugs, blood, and chocolate*
Kayla chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Y'know I think I've read this fic 5 times already and it never ceases to get me on the edge of the chair every single time. And I honestly thought I've already had wrote a review or two to the story, but it comes that I didn't and now I'm correcting it. I guess that by now you're probably finishing your grad school course, so if you'd allow me to ask: are you still up to finishing this story? Please say yes, we would love you forever if you did. Happy new year!
Birdcage Blues chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! Or at least put a chapter explaining why you aren't/can't. Does Yohji just fail in his mission? This is the best written fic I have ever come across and am so sad to see it hasn't been updated in so long. Didn't you say yourself: 'I do promise to finish the story, no matter what'. I am waiting for an update/message/explanation chapter! :'(
sidhechaos chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
realize it's been a long time since you've updated this story, but is there any chance that you may someday finish it? I've enjoyed it very much so far.
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I'm currently obsessed again with Weiss - especially with the pairing Yohji/Aya - Schuldig/Aya. I love this story so far. It's like reliving one's youth. Thank you!
NeuroticSquirrel chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I love this story! I sure hope you come back to it!
layla-xd chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
Oh my, this story is _so_ great! I love the way you write Aya...you know, hes my favourite character, and you write his dark, depressive thoughts, his anger, his hatred, but also his desire for Yohji in such a wonderful way... fantastic!

And the storyline is so fascinating! i couldnt keep myself from reading on and on. Its amazing that you manage it to have both in this fanfic, a very good story and difficult relationships and emotions between the characters, too. I so want to know how this whole thing develops and what happens to Aya...
Ichigo789456 chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
Crap. I got sucked into this story and was REALLY enjoying it before realizing that:

1 - It was incomplete , and

2 - it hasn't been updated in 3 years.

Crap crap crap.

Nothing depresses more than the premature death of a really good story.

I guess I can always hope it isn't dead yet...
Cherokee chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
I LOVE this story. PLEASE tell me you WILL be bfinishing it soon. I love Yohji's confusion over his feelings for Aya and the fact that Aya can't understand why ANYONE, much less Weiss' resident equal oportunity lech, would care for him..
icarus wings chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
This story is so cute! x3 What I love about your writing is that you manage to put equal emphasis on Yohji and Aya's relationship as you do to their work with Weiss. It's an invigorating read, and the only thing I didn't like about it were those dates at the top of your story, in the information bar. D What is this about...the last update being in 2006? T-T Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this fic in the middle of it's plot. D: Well, complete or not, it's still very good. I'll be keeping an eye out for any updates in this story. :3
Sailor Miniji chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Ohh, it is somewhat depressing that you have not updated this story in two years...but I understand. I haven't updated any of my writings in way longer than that. Lawl.

Well, this really is a fantastic story ] I would love to read the rescue-mission scenes and the (probable) reconciliation and love-imparting scenes between Aya and Yohji...if you ever were to continue this. Even with it unfinished, I have to say that it is one of the better Yohji/Aya stories that I have read. Fantastic :3
Arasoi chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
Hello!

Really enjoying the fic!

As to your latest question, I prefer to have lines inbetween the dialogue, as well as shorter paragraphs, when reading online. Big chunks of paragraphs make my eyes bleed when staring at a computer screen. You're much better about it in later chapters than in the first few. :)

Keep on truckin'!
kamila chapter 11 . 3/13/2008
please, please, say youre gonna finish this some day. pretty please! I need to read more!