Reviews for Fault
SetsunaNoroi chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I'm not sure what to say other than this was an amazing fic. I never imagined this happening between Jinnia and Shayla but you pulled it off really well. I'm torn between asking for a sequel because I'm not sure if it would be as good as the first one. Not saying you couldn't do it but the way you made the story so believable was the fact that it wasn't on purpose for the two. If they were to get together again it would be very strained circumstances. Not just the sex but the day afterward. Wether Bugrum or Human, no one would stand for this relationship. Also I can't see Jinnia falling in love with Shayla or vice-versa... but then again I couldn't them having sex before I read this so you do what you want (also, I would like to see what happens).

Peace Out!
FaunaTrot chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Wow, another story to add to my list. Your story has lead Shayla into more problems, therefore, a sequel must be written.
believer2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I'm a fairly new fan of Jinnai, and I've only seen one episode and read five comic books, but i think he is the best villain ever seen... And good lookin'... I'm sure you know. Anywho... I was left a bit confused after the ending of this fic... So did they have sex or not? If they did, then Shayla, i quess, didn't like it, because she is gay, or they didn't and... Something... Or they did and shayla is straight and Jinnai was just being nasty in the end... I fall for the latter option, after all, he is an evil bastard... I hope you are going to write a sequel... Though I'm not sure if love would suite Jinnai...
EnishiYukshiro chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Wow, that was a surprisingly good story. I wasn't quite sure of what to expect from it, but in the end I wasn't dissapointed. You did a great job of keeping everyone in character, which is greatly praised by me. Besides that, you actually made the situation work. _
CrossworldNoMiko chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Gomen nasai. I could have sworn that I reviewed this already.

Anywho... You have an excellent piece of work in your hands here. My friend, you have just made me a Jinnai fan. Congratulations on a job well done!
Dark Tea Essence chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Oh, I LOVE this story! It's so funny, I couldn't stop laughing!
Jurgan chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Wow, that was great. Everyone loves an unlikely pair, right? I want to see a sequel. Come on, there's so much you could do with this idea!
Mirkana Falcon chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Hmm... interesting, interesting. It doesn't seem very likely, but it's very well-written and I... can't seem to stop thinking about it... o_O''
The Woodsman chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Excellent story; it takes a great writer to be able to convincingly tell a tale about Jinnai getting lucky with *anything*, let alone a female member of his own species. Good work.
Incantrix chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
BWAHAHAH! So naughty on the outside, but so nice and...uh...oh, its naughty and limey on the inside as well (yum!) You have character emotions down pat, and a very good job, BTW...(ok, you can put the harpoon down...o.O)
WonderRat chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Well written and intresting idea. Cant think of a whole bunch to say, but I enjoyed it.
Jeff Morris chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Very well done-tells the story without distractions, and handles the characters accurately. I felt sorry for Shayla-Shayla all through the second OAV, and Fish conveyed her confusion and longings perfectly.

She still should have toasted Jinnai at the first opportunity, though. :)
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Absolutely, positively, no-doubt-aboot-it, awesome. Perfect. Terrific. Jinnai has to be my favourite character, and I don't think anyone was out of character here. Remember, "In vino, veritas": in wine, there is truth. ..
TheArchimage chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
If I hadn't seen how you did it, I never would have believed these two could be a couple. This story is touching, hilarious, and completely plausible all at the same time. Kudos to you!
Skyrocket chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Okay, I admit, the story is pretty good. But the idea of Jinnai sharing breathing room with a awesome gal like Shayla Shayla (nevermind anything else) really grates on me.