Reviews for The View From The Other Side
*clapping sounds*
This story was so well written, I've read it so many tims and yet it still pulls my Heartstrings. I genuinely loved how you portrayed the characters and showed a different side to them than what Rowlinghas depicted them as.

I cannot wait for you to write yet another story

-NC
azertykeynes chapter 30 . 9/14/2016
Their whole relationship is a will they or won't they nauseating ride.

This story started with potential, but things got really bad after Ginny decided to blackmail her and with no clear motive for doing so. (Just cause she can, she did.)

I was expecting her father-biological father-to be around more often, since he did set her off.

I skipped several chapters. Went from ch 14 to epilogue to this. I couldn't take Hermione and Draco's back and forth. "I like you, but no, I don't like you, except I really do, but I can't handle you, but I love you, and I don't want to be away from you, but let's not be together just yet." Downright frustrating, aggravating.

This is not a flame. Well, I don't think it is. I really did like this fic at first. However, there were events that just did not make sense to me, and I couldn't take it.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
What?

That's a reaction to her rejecting him earlier, right?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
That doesn't make any sense.

Why would she shriek at his confession? Doesn't she like him as well? I don't understand. They're secretly going out. They snog. What's with that?

And this dragon thing. Did Hermione's spell (to give them wings) actually rip the wings off those dragons? And how did those get there anyway? Professor Wood's pets?

What this about betraying him?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
THAT is just weird.

I didn't understand why Ginny needed to blackmail her in the first place. Sure, it added intrigue, but with motives so vague ... and with this resolution? It's just ... ugh. What's the point?

I didn't like the dating Ron in the first place thing anyway.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
The giggle after he asked to just stop crying was ... out of character.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
She's the Dark Lady? She shouldn't bow to blackmail. Doesn't she know Obliviate?
Harry2 chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Ginny suspects that something is up, but has no proof of what is going on. And Draco and Mione friends?! This is something NO ONE would see happening!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
Hermione just took a major step into Voldemort's world. Learning how to torture someone may not be pleasant, but sometimes, its the only way to get information or to punish someone.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Well, Riddle got his next Death Eater in place. Now,we just need to see how this will play out for both Hermione and Draco.
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
Hi there,
I know this probably isn't what you'd like to hear from readers but I have to be honest - I found this story, after the compelling concept in the first chapter, a bit strange. I understand that characters are inherently a bit OOC in a lot of fanfiction simply because of the different situations they're in, but this story is taking it a bit too far. Voldemort simply would not giggle - ever - and Hermione is far too strong-willed to be taken in by one conversation about not being appreciated by her friends. Perhaps if she had overheard Harry and Ron in a conversation that revealed their lack of care for her, it might make more sense, but never mind. I also felt that she was far too easily manipulated by Ginny, when she could very easily have modified her memory the same way she did with the DE at her initiation. She simply wouldn't just roll over and agree to pretend-date someone she hates, when there was any alternative. I do, however, love the portrayal of Narcissa Malfoy as the Death Eater fanatic and overall terrifying harridan - I always felt that she was too interesting to just be a side character.

Overall I am interested enough to keep reading, but I may not get to the end. Please don't be offended, this is not meant as mindless criticism - I am a writer myself and it can sometimes be hard to spot when something you're working on is heading for the end of the rails, as it were!

As a side note, it really isn't 'Ginerva'. It's 'Ginevra'. I don't know what website you got that name from but it isn't correct, I'm afraid. Check the books if you don't believe me :) It isn't just you, so many writers get this detail wrong and it drives me nutty.

Best of luck in your writing!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Well, Mione sure shocked the living daylights out of Draco! And as for the other part of her role: Only time will tell how well she will carry that off.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Sounds like Voldemort's plan is working. Hermione is being seduced into his world and his plan. Harry did get a hint of it, but he forgot it. Now, he is going to pay for that.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
And so it begins. Voldemort, you have a EXCELLENT tool there. Much better than Snape. Snape gives you access to Dumbledore and his plans. With Hermione, you get POTTER! The better to twist and warp her into becoming a true dark servant of yours.
lozlol chapter 31 . 7/2/2016