Reviews for The View From The Other Side
(Sneer) Since when did the weasel never done anything stupid?!...
randomfics29 chapter 10 . 8/14
I can't imagine draco slapping a girl like it's a norm. And hermione is so bipolar. One moment she's crying then she's suddenly giggling. She's also ok with draco slapping her which is kind of weird because no girl would be fine with a man slapping her. Those are the only things that are bothering me but other than those things, i like the story so far :)
An Ardent Reader chapter 31 . 5/31
This brought tears to my eyes. Such a wonderful story. Truly amazing. You have a gift. Use it!
Wait...wouldn't Madame Pomfrey have seen Hermione's Dark Mark?
Please clear up this confusion by emailing me at .
Thank you very much.
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 31 . 5/13
Thank Heaven for brilliant writers!
Little Miss Fiendfyre chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Fall Out Boy... nice :)
Serendipity989 chapter 31 . 6/4/2014
I have to admit I was disappointed with the ending. It seemed like you rushed it too much at the end. Overall the story was good. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/19/2014
wiseowl12 chapter 31 . 3/9/2014
This story was AWSOME! It was very very we'll written. When the character was sad, I was, when the character was happy, I was too, I would cry with them and laugh with them. I could relate with hermione all through the story. The ideas you had were amazing. I would have never thought to make them hurt each other to perpously feal pain, but it was genius. I cried so much when I read that. Also the part where draco said he hated her, the world you made, but my favorite thing in your story was voldemort trying not to feal love. I wish that you would have expanded more on that and maybe make him tell hemione that her loves her, but other than that l loved how he tried not to love her. Oh and I love how you named hermione "the dark lady" that was really cool. Before I go, I want to say how much I love the end. How hermione can't be with draco anymore. How she left for 2-3 years. How she came back:) theis story was truly amazing. Keep writing and keep exploring your imagination and creating new story's. - Wiseowl12
EverloomLover-Diaries chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
I like fall out boy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I'm saddened to say that after one chapter I feel that it is completely unbelievable that hermione went dark. I don't see how something like that could drive her to voldemort. And he's said nothin about her being a mudblood.
sarsh chapter 31 . 9/9/2013
I just want to tell you that I loved your story. to be completely honest I should mention that some bits were repetitive and sometimes the flow was a little off, but overall it was excellent! you had some brilliant ideas that I haven't come across in any other fic. so thank you and keep writing :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Let me tell you, your storyline is a good one and the way your plot is forming is good, too.

The characters are just killing me and this story. I seriously don't think Voldemort would be giggling with a bottle of vodka and stopping himself from getting to attach to Hermione because she called him 'daddy'. I rather think he would be more formal addressing her and in a more superior manner. I don't think he would give her a nickname such as 'chicklet', either. And I don't think he would address Draco Malfoy as Mr. Malfoy.

I'm sorry to say that your character Voldemort is soft and weak. Draco, as well is a weak character; falling in love at first sight with Granger? Born to be her lover? And why couldn't he recognize her? Was she wearing her mask? Or way too much make up?

I sincerely do not mean to offend you and I understand if you hate me after this review, but I just had to said it. I really hope that in a near future the character from your stories are well defined and their personalities are as well. You do have the flair and skill to do so much better, I know it, that's why I'm writing this.

A Former Reader.

Ps. Narcissa and Bellatrix are sister.
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I don't know what to think. But, I think I kind of like this.
IAmNotDeath chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Definitely enjoying the Fall Out Boy quotes!
Oh yeah, the story is slightly amazing... NBD