Reviews for The View From The Other Side
Little Miss Fiendfyre chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Fall Out Boy... nice :)
Serendipity989 chapter 31 . 6/4/2014
I have to admit I was disappointed with the ending. It seemed like you rushed it too much at the end. Overall the story was good. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/19/2014
Amazing!
wiseowl12 chapter 31 . 3/9/2014
This story was AWSOME! It was very very we'll written. When the character was sad, I was, when the character was happy, I was too, I would cry with them and laugh with them. I could relate with hermione all through the story. The ideas you had were amazing. I would have never thought to make them hurt each other to perpously feal pain, but it was genius. I cried so much when I read that. Also the part where draco said he hated her, the world you made, but my favorite thing in your story was voldemort trying not to feal love. I wish that you would have expanded more on that and maybe make him tell hemione that her loves her, but other than that l loved how he tried not to love her. Oh and I love how you named hermione "the dark lady" that was really cool. Before I go, I want to say how much I love the end. How hermione can't be with draco anymore. How she left for 2-3 years. How she came back:) theis story was truly amazing. Keep writing and keep exploring your imagination and creating new story's. - Wiseowl12
EverloomLover-Diaries chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
I like fall out boy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I'm saddened to say that after one chapter I feel that it is completely unbelievable that hermione went dark. I don't see how something like that could drive her to voldemort. And he's said nothin about her being a mudblood.
sarsh chapter 31 . 9/9/2013
I just want to tell you that I loved your story. to be completely honest I should mention that some bits were repetitive and sometimes the flow was a little off, but overall it was excellent! you had some brilliant ideas that I haven't come across in any other fic. so thank you and keep writing :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Let me tell you, your storyline is a good one and the way your plot is forming is good, too.

The characters are just killing me and this story. I seriously don't think Voldemort would be giggling with a bottle of vodka and stopping himself from getting to attach to Hermione because she called him 'daddy'. I rather think he would be more formal addressing her and in a more superior manner. I don't think he would give her a nickname such as 'chicklet', either. And I don't think he would address Draco Malfoy as Mr. Malfoy.

I'm sorry to say that your character Voldemort is soft and weak. Draco, as well is a weak character; falling in love at first sight with Granger? Born to be her lover? And why couldn't he recognize her? Was she wearing her mask? Or way too much make up?

I sincerely do not mean to offend you and I understand if you hate me after this review, but I just had to said it. I really hope that in a near future the character from your stories are well defined and their personalities are as well. You do have the flair and skill to do so much better, I know it, that's why I'm writing this.

Sincerely,
A Former Reader.

Ps. Narcissa and Bellatrix are sister.
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I don't know what to think. But, I think I kind of like this.
IAmNotDeath chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Definitely enjoying the Fall Out Boy quotes!
Oh yeah, the story is slightly amazing... NBD

PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Mcspanner99 chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
Whatttttttttt!?
Otpcruiseliner chapter 31 . 5/1/2013
I read this story as a recommendation from a friend. I did not think that the summary would appeal to me, but she pushed me to continue on in this tale. I have to say I was blown away at the story's plot line. I loved every single word, and on each chapter I was as giddy as the last, if not more so. This story was, in my mind, one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Please continue on your writing journey, and never stop.
kyasweetly chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
That was a very wonderful story, it filled me with joy to read it. You are a very talented author. Thank you for writing this story.
kyasweetly chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Haha the end of this chapter is so funny I loved it.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/11/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY. Your story was really amazing and it kept me going until the end. Thanks for the ride.