Reviews for Special Victims Indeed
makoto-47 chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
Really good so far, will catch up ASAP!
S. E. Holmes chapter 16 . 8/16/2005
'You were right.' giggles We all love our Tobias Beecher. I really really hope this girl gets what's coming to her.

Thanks for reading my story. I wrote that one ages ago...
psalm57 chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Interesting idea. It seems realistic in the way that I could totally see an episode with the same premise. In fact, I know there was one episode with similar characters. I find it interesting because I am visually impaired and thus very familiar with all sorts of memebers of the disabled community. I'll definitely read on.
S. E. Holmes chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
Stabler charm. snort Well this is coming along quite nicely. Hope you'll get the next one up soon... something tell's me whenever Ryland hugs Stabler you're pretending it's you... I believe lust is one of the seven deadly sins. (You oughta know that...)
softnsensual457 chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
Wow, this is so awesome!
softnsensual457 chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
Wow, this is great! I love the details! Wonderful!
S. E. Holmes chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
Neil O'Reily? coughblantantOzripoffcough I like this very much, Mag-a-roni. I'm waiting for the next chapter... surely you can get it up quick. (haha) Oh, and tell the Jew you live with to stop calling me Shillinger or I will go Nazi on his ass.
Woemcat chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Off to a really good start! Your summary piqued my interest. You set the scene quite well. I like how Ryland is both helpful and a bit annoying at the same time. She seems like a fun character to get to know. I look forward to further updates. Keep up the good work.