Reviews for One Equal Temper
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Such a sweet story. I cried, and still do, at Peter's death.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
A great team/grief fic.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Well done.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
sad but good team fic
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I lovded this story to bits. The poignancy of it was so touching; the emotional content reaching to the skies. It was beautiful.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
A very emotional and heartfelt piece! You've perfectly captured the sad but poetical and inspiring mood of this private memorial for Peter. This was a wonderful and deeply moving story to remember and treasure the kind and well-beloved character of Peter Grodin.

I think he had a really good send-off with his ultimate sacrifice but I definitely still miss him on Atlantis.

Thank you for writing this!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh... that was lovely. Peter was such a nice guy-I can't believe I'd nearly forgotten him!

Thanks, again.
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Congratulations on the stargate fan award!
SeaChanter chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I never added my praise when you first posted this stoty. Guess it's time I do.

It gets better, with each reading.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Incredibly moving short.
kazechyme chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I'm so glad I found this story! It's beautiful and poignant... The characterizations really shined in this piece. Thanks for the awesome story and giving Grodin the memorial he deserved.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Very nice. Deep but not in a egotistical way. I liked how Radek was the "lead" of this little fic. I love his character and enjoy when he and Rodney spar. I think you did very well in getting into each of the characters' heads. Bravo.

AL

PS Being a 'shipper I couldn't help but enjoy the little ShWeir digs as well. ;)
jennamajig chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Sigh, I loved this when I read it LJ and I love it even more as I reread it here. Peter deserves a good send off and this works wonderfully. Sad and yet a great picture of friendship between those left behind. Love that Zelenka is a man of many talents and it's extremely poignent that Elizabeth is grieving on her own. Seems just the things she'd do. The references to Ulysses work very well and I just adore the last line.
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Very soothing. Almost as if you were giving us the opportunity to say goodbye too.
sherlock21b chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Great piece and wonderful characterization. I laughed at Radek's "colorful" side occupations: He's a one-man Atlantis conglomerate.