Reviews for Harry and the Love Tutor
Broken.is.my.name chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Please tell me you plan on making this into more than a one shot story. Blaise needs to have Harry!
ToshimiOkami chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Nawwww how cute!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I may have happy squeaked.
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
LOVE IT!
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Really, really sweet. I would have liked a bit more Colin in it though.
Sasha Dimierez chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
You know...I never thought I'd ever read, let alone like, a story with Harry/Colin as the pairing...but somehow...this was strangely cute. 3

You may have corrupted my mind a bit...and I suddenly have the urge to write a Harry/Colin fic...how...odd... xD
Cari Marie chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aww! This is so cute! I really made me smile. Poor Colin- chasing Harry in all the wrong ways. I also lie how you made this story realistic by showing the ugly side of things where not everyone accepts homosexuality. It's not fair, but it's true and it's easier to relate to. Kudos!

May inspiration and free time flow,

Cari Marie
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
AWW! I really adored this. great job!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I honestly don't think there are enough Harry/Colin stories around - it's such an awesome pairing, and you can just _see_ it in the books.

It's awesome! :)
SkippingAlice chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I kind of like him that way too.
PrettyCRAYONS chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
haha! Happy ending yay!
Shivawn chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
OH wow kewl! I love this story! Colin is just so adorably cute lol And oh just enough angst to make this uberly interesting lol Well Can't wait for more of your wonderfully hot story!
Tine chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
That was awesome. I really like Harry/Colin. Good job with this!
Tinkeysangel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Very good. You wrote it really well, you even caught each person's personality pefectly.
Jodine16 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Haha, this is funny I feel sorry for Harry walking in on Blaise and Draco, but you did a great job at the ending Exellent.