Reviews for Different, Yet so Alike
Uncoloured186 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Nice act.

Everyone is still believe Kagome is a he. I wonder how long she would be able to keep that secret.
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Nice start.

I like reading something where Kagome and Kikyou didn't hate one another. I guess the one who called Inuyasha is Sesshoumaru, isn't? :D
Ushi-no-baka48 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
:D
zoey tamagachi chapter 25 . 3/18/2011
Zoey: I VOTE!

Shippou: I DO TOO!

Hiro: Stop Yelling!

Shippou: Eh? gomen!

Hiro: Thank you and I Vote as Well!

Zoey: Hai! Gomen! We didn't mean to Yell! We Just want you to know that this was actually the first story that I read Years ago when I first started reading from this Site :) So Of Course I Would Love a Prequel!
ilyena damodred chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
My god, you are exceptionally talented at abusing the Japanese language. Why are you using so much Japanese when you have no clue what you're doing?
Dagger-Seishin chapter 25 . 10/5/2010
lol it needs a sequel
sapphire chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
i wish u would hav put lemons in it
Kaoruhana chapter 25 . 6/4/2010
I have to say this has to be one of my all time favorite stories. And it is such just because I felt the characters fit: Kagome was a little crazy but really when has Kagome been completely normal? And I liked the play on canon, or I guess the hints of canon that came up in the story.

It's nice and refreshing to have a story that makes me have to read every single detail and helps me know the characters through their actions. The only thing I wish this story had though would be a little background on Kagome and Kikyou's past. I guess it's not that important to this story but it would have been nice to know a bit more about what made the sisters so tough you know?

Anyway you're a great author and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
ladydirewolf chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Hey its Nekochan here!

Great chapter, just 1 question. Isn't kagomes hair long so people can tell she's a girl?

Ciao :)
ladydirewolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow well this is the first review I've done though I have read many fanfics. This story has an interesting plot, Kagome the Crossdresser! Who would have thought. Great start I can't wait to read the rest! :)
nsbee chapter 25 . 3/25/2010
LOVED IT, this story has been one of the best i've ever read, EVER. :)

I've just got to say, i found it truly endearing how kagome and sesshoumaru's relationship progressed chapter after chapter.

Well done.
CrescentMoon760 chapter 25 . 2/9/2010
aw! i loved it! are you going to make a sequel? maybe where kagome and sesshoumaru get married, but have a demon as a baby because of sesshoumaru and kagomes power?
LOL-LIVElikeurOUTofLOLLIPOPS chapter 25 . 2/9/2010
Definately a sequel!
SammiCake chapter 25 . 1/3/2010
dude i loved this stiore .

yuki-neechan out
Hoshiakari Kokoro chapter 25 . 12/27/2009
this story is absolutely lovely!
1,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »