Reviews for His True Feelings
Someone chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Music and things chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
wow, Sokka's like... sensitive... WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN! seriously i want to know!
Music and things chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
i likes it!
queenofhyrule chapter 13 . 7/11/2010
I lurv your storyyy :) :) :) I too, am a HUGE Sokka fann :D I'm working on a story about him and my oc. I'm not very far yet, but I have big plans for the story. Keep writing! :D
SharkyTobiGirl chapter 13 . 7/19/2008
Hey I love this story it's amazing you are a very talented writer and this is a favourite story of mine you rock!

I think it's sucha cute couple and I cant wait to read more love your stories.

x

SharkyTobiGirl
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 13 . 9/25/2006
great so far i really hope you can update soon. oh, i know where sokka is. he's bound and gagged in my bedroom closet with neji. be warned, he is heavily guarded by my chibi cat sasuke stuffie!

much love always

hope x
Melya Liz chapter 13 . 1/22/2006
Why is it when ever i read a story it always end's in a cliffy? WHY! WHY!

Ahem...any way i really like you story and I’m telling right now PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW! please.

-Liz

yes i am crazy but your cliffy didn’t help
Lady.Meister chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
sob cry sob cry sob sob! How Can You Do This To Me? TORTURE! Update!
Lady.Meister chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
no. this can't be your first fan fic. you're too good for this! (turns away and sobs.) you're, like, better then me! ;)
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
wow. i liked the way you kept the characters in character. wait. that sounded weird. oh well. great job.
LesPaul12 chapter 12 . 11/9/2005
(begins to cry.) why wont you update? boo hoo sniff blows nose
AlliesWorld chapter 13 . 10/13/2005
hey! i love your story it took me a while to get through what you have so far. im a aangkatara to
AkiretheGoddess chapter 13 . 9/18/2005
ME LIKEY STORY! I, too, am obsessed with Sokka. He's just too kawaii! Please update soon! Gotta go read your other stories! YOU ROCK!
LesPaul12 chapter 13 . 9/9/2005
that was cool. please read and review my story "who will save your soul" howmany fan fictions have you writen for avatar?
RokIoTokIo17 chapter 13 . 8/19/2005
hey nice story lunaserenity your a great story teller I mean I read the whole entire story like chapters 1-13.I love it,I so love the story i wanna read some new ones on His True Feelings and you are a great story teller on the HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »