Reviews for Twist of Fate
Jayrock102 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I ABOUSTUTLY LOVED THIS STORY! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed on the last chapters because i was so busy reading them! Your work is brilliant! The plot, characters everything! I'm suppose to be sleeping right now but I just had to finish reading this story! Anyways I've gtg read the sequel! Please keep writing this! I never want it to end!
edge of twilight chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Brilliant first chapter can't wait to read the rest
Alechaos Ogigio chapter 42 . 6/27/2012
i can't sign in atm... i just finished reading your story, and it is mmost inspiring... my only problem is you ended it w/ too many missing stuff. the mother thing is genius, but i want him to have tokijin again! arghh! lol i am hooked. you need to make a sequel! oh, and i was too busy reading to correct it but you wrote defiantly instead of definately in an early chapter. you rock!

may your ink always flow,

Alechaos Ogigio
AnimePunk23 chapter 38 . 12/30/2010
What? WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! How could it end like this! Besides Kagome and Inuyasha aren't technically together either so what the hell! CURSE YOU FOR YOUR CLIFFHANGER! lol
Inu Hellion chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hey Sky good chapter. short but detailed and well balanced. cant wait to read more
elf mermaid chapter 42 . 11/4/2010
Eeep! I loved this story! While I thought that the sidestory about the Kitsune Clansmen was a bit dragged out, that is just my personal opinion. Thank you so much for writing this! :)
crazylittlecheezer chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
I do not think I have seen the use of the word mayhaps since I last read my shakespeare and dickens. LOL Great story!
crazylittlecheezer chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
WOW! I am glad I happened across this title on another site. I normally do not read stories of this nature (AU or where the characters have been changed in there characterization) because they are usually poorly written and hold no excitement. However, this story is amazing so far and I love it! I cannot wait to see what you have done with some of the other characters from the original canon! Great job!
critiquemistress chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Very interesting beginning. You grab the reader's attention, but I can spot at least five or six grammatical errors off the bat. Although a misplaced comma here or there doesn't make the fic a horrible read, proofreading makes your story clearer and more accessible to readers. It's got an interesting premise-who would have imagined Inuyasha falling down the well instead?-but please consider revising it.

darkangel0212 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
keep it up with your stories
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
keep it up
Raptor - X1 chapter 42 . 6/16/2009
I've followed this story on and off, it's very good and i'd love to keep following the sequel. There are more interested in your work than meets the eye, some are too lazy to review. Others are just the 'pop in and read' types a la me.

You do good work... Godspeed to you in your writing...
Formidable Rain chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Omigosh! I remember finding this specific fic at least a year ago! Back when it was still in the earlier stages of writing! When I didn't have a real account!

Finding it again is like finding an old friend you haven't seen in years! what luck!

Emi-Fire chapter 42 . 5/29/2009
Yay I got into the memorable reviews section! I was reading them through and saw the copy paste one and thought it was amuzing so I looked through to see who it was and it was me! I must have been tired b/c I don't remember it at all. Great story still, and those reviewers who dilike your work are the dumb.
Michaela chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
i liked oit but then again hated it