Reviews for The Reason
molly chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Ok, the Ramen god, Earl, and Sakura's staring match with the cabinet, hilarious. I was laughing so hard. :)

Wonderful fic!

I want an Iruka plushie... :: pouts ::
DaiCrazy chapter 1 . 6/19/2007

That just got wierder and wierder as the story went on...

[X] [Added story to Favorite Stories list]
nickel1984 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
good story
reila-aishiteru chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
o kay

that was really wierd
KakashisGirls chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
*gaspnSnort* hahahahahahahahahahaha! We go to the same store! OMFG that was hilarious!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That was a little scary. But I also thought it was funny.
Candice chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Even though we all know he’s in outer space right now, saving the Earth from evil, rabid meteor carrots.

Somehow, I can imagine that...
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
O_O; that...was...just...i cant even think of the words to DESCRIBE IT!
KimonoQueen chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
That was the best quirky story ever! At one point I was like, 'WTF?' but then, by the end of it, I was like, 'WHEE!'!
Kuro Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
ROFL! Atashi no Inari-sama, that was hilarious! It was simulatneously funny and disturbing at the same time. Loved it! I'm so gonna use the god of ramen thing as my new in-joke... hmm... Kakashi always did strike me as easily obsessive... Ah well. You got anymore fics? Be happy to read 'em. _
darkAngel1090 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
ok the idea was really good, but your own comments in the story take away from the flow of it.

"If you guys don’t know who said that then you need to watch/read the show more. If you do know who it is then you’d win the grand prize! You get to continue on with this story! Hurray!"
Roi du Ballet chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
O.O Hah! Sasuke taking Kakashi's clothes was good!
Haruka Kamiya chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
okay...that was hilarious, in some ways.
pete chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
i knew it! kakashi is a homo sapien that is gay!
Ash's Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
o_O I am so weireded out by that story. I don't think I can look at Kakashi again for a week.