Reviews for Secret Life
wishfulliving89 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter of this story. very well written 2.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Please update soon!
daemonkieran chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Kaiba is going to be that overattentive, fawning kind of boyfriend.
dancing elf chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
i enjoy your humor
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Ok I get that shes a girl but...what? Does Jous friends know? ANd...what? Ah so keeping it a secret that hes a she...?Please explain!
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
lol that last line was hilarious :) chapter one, and you've already hooked me in...
pennypigeon chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
loike it lots
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
bawahahahahahah. 0:: i had to bit my lip in order not burst out laughing in the library. oh is really really good.
Setg'-in chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
hey hey hey that was awsome...but im so confused is ketsuya a boy or a girl? omg so confusing, well see yha
Rolain chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
I think there is a mixture of chapters. ch 2 seemingly missing the later half, ch3 shoud be ch6 as said in title "6complications" and ch4 should chpter 5 "5Someone else", I wonder if this is a mistake. It makes the story very hard to understand, but It is still a very interesting plot
SlytherinMax chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
I'm seriously confused. First Joey is a guy, and then he is a girl. WHATS GOING ON HERE!

Ryan: She's right you know. You should stick with one gender. Pick one! Guy os girl? Damn it! I hate when people do that!

Sakura: It is rather anoying. You give the idea of the person being a guy, and then you make him a girl. This line,

Phys Ed used to be Jounouchi’s favourite subject, no home work, no lectures, no boring time spent drooling over desks, and best of all, the teachers love him. He is, after all the Domino High star athlete. Unlike other subjects, there isn’t much attention paid to sports, so the students are pretty much left on their own.

I'm really sorry. Its just rather confusing. I hope you clarify this! Even though it was confusing, it was some-what good.

Bai bai!

*closes mouth*

*opens mouth*

...update O.O
Yami Koibito chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Aw..poor Jou-chan. Seto, I command you to make him feel better!

Seto - What if I don't wanna.

*grabs a trenchcoat* This'll be thrown in a pit of fire.

Seto - O.O - No!
Growing Pain chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
I am so confused! Jounouchi is a GUY but you made him a girl, with a period? Where the hell did that come from! He was in the hospital in the last chapter, and his father visited him. And now he is eating lunch with his friends?

What happened?

I am so confused... when did he turn to be a girl? And why? O_O
Kumi-chan chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Homgz, I love you forever 'n ever 'n ever 'n ever 'n ever if you update this! xD Aha, I love the plots that involve Jou as a girl and Seto's her man.

0o; Really dunno why. Oh well. :D