Reviews for Taking Leave Of Destiny
BlackDeath101 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was an amazing story, I loved it. It would be be really cool if you could do a chapter showing Draco at the next DA meeting and the other people's reactions.
writingblondie chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love this. Great job!
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
. You had Draco perfectly in character, but at the same time, you turned him into what he wanted and needed to be. Wonderfully executed. )
AliceCullen0629 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
k good story
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Brillient!

-peace.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
AHH!

I absolutely ADORE this story- I love your version of Draco.

And his note at the end?

Yea, that was brilliant.

]
Kat Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Yay! Go Draco! Nicely kept in character and I like the way he went about it. Sneaky, just like tht Slytherin he is. And I like the way you had him continue on as usual in the public eye. Nice work.
Bonnie chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Ah what a rare find this is! A fanfic with Draco as the central character, but no slash, no angst, no 'omg they're really siblings!1' shit one usually encounters.

Bravo. You've wrote a Draco fanfic that is actually... Enjoyable.
Deactivate Please chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
That was a great - I really liked it! pity it was a one shot.. although I've read plenty of fic with Spy!Draco and I can really see this as being a good (or better) start for some of them.

Loved it! Keep up the great writing
unhingedintellectual chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Nicely written, easy to follow, and no glaring grammar mistakes.

I like the part where Draco corrects himself and says that he's still a nasty bastard, just not an evil one.

The only part I don't like is how Hermione and Ron didn't attack him when he almost lifted Harry off teh ground. Harry would have had to have given them orders not to do anything or else they most certainly would have attacked him before he managed to say anything.

I also like his reason, although it would be cool to know exactly when and where and how he realized he cared (another fic, maybe?).
Adversaria chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
well... i just felt like tormenting you, our dear J. has just written the sixth book so that anything happening in seventh year at Hogwarts is impossible... have fun. Apart from that, great writing.
lonewolfno1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Not bad. I would really like to see where you might take this story. It does offer an interesting possibility with Draco. I'm thinking that perhaps his mum and dad used him to practice some of their more painful yet nonlethal curses on him whenever they misbehaved in their minds.
toots chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
wow. That is a fantastic way to end a chapter, and totally believable too!

i'm impressed. and i don't think it'd be an exaggeration to say that this is at least a cut above the rest. interesting way to open the story, and while keeping the students in character as well!
thestinger chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I must say this is possibly one of the best HP fics I have ever read. Normally I skip one shots, but something about this one caught my attention. Anyway, You did get all of the characters reactions down very well.

This is very well written also, beside a few errors in words.

EX. "Weasley and Granger had firm grips on their wand, Weasley's face having turned as read as his face with anger and Granger had puffed up like an angry cat."

Of course you meant to write "Weasley and Granger had firm grips on their wand, Weasley's face having turned as read as his hair".

This is a very small complaint, pleas don't take it personally. This story, however (to me at least), begs to have another chapter or more. Please get back to me about this.

~thestinger
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This was very good. You got Ron, Harry, Hermione, and most especially Draco's emotions down excellently. Keep up the good work.