Reviews for Brother
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 16 . 10/5
3 Sasuke growing up, 3 Itachi's never-ending love for his brother. 3 ItaSasu in general, really. :D
And 3 an amazing story!
Hahaha, truly. Thank you for writing something so interesting and capturing. I very much enjoyed it!
Ashinia chapter 16 . 9/15
I'm not really an ItaSasu fan but dayuummm, this fic is just too amazing
Mika Achizume chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
15 chapters of Itachi is such a jerk! Love Sasuke alredy! Then a perfect ending.
Lemonictwist chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Omg ; this fanfic rocks .. U rock! 3
Shadoween chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
aww what a pity it ended D: I'd like to read more, it was great !
Ellette Alphard chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
So much Itachi and Sasuke sexiness! Love it! Thank you for writing this chapter and story!
xDreamers chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Sasuke is so out of character... I hoped this would be a good fic
Lzay-Niight chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Just as I thought...A overly sappy ending, and pointless drama. -sigh- This was done in 2006, so I give you that, at least.

Didn't bother to read the rest, just skipped towards the ending since I couldn't stand how childish (and sometimes just plain dumb) Sasuke was in this. . .A lot of people like to down play him.
Lzay-Niight chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
The sharingan slow things down for Sasuke. No matter the persons speed (remember Haku?) Sasuke would still be able to see it in order to copy it. THAT is why it such a bad ass thing to have, so your excuses of Sasuke's opponents moving to fast was irrelevant, just so you know.

And you are not so subtly driving Sasuke's characterization into the ground. While he is 13 at this point, he was still pretty mature for his age. While not always right, he had a pretty decent head on his shoulders. I HIGHLY doubt he would have let himself be intimidated by Orochimaru a second time (not outwardly even if he was creeped out on the inside). Much less tolerate getting molested (kind of a spoiled brat, and used to getting his way).

Everything in this story is too blunt for your two main characters. Sasuke and Itachi aren't usually ones to express themselves, and I would think Sasuke's thought process would be much deeper then the simple mind you are making him in have.
Lzay-Niight chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Definitely Out of Character, but it is only with Sasuke that it is very obvious. He isn't as childish as you are making him out to be. In fact he is quite mature (if not s bit impulsive at times) for his age. He picks up on things very fast, so he wouldn't have been so foolish to try the 'lunge and strike' move again when it so obviously failed the first time. You almost made a perfect re-creation of that in the last chapter, by the way. I think he is smart enough to figure out to go about things differently this time: backing out and re-grouping.

Not to say he isn't prone to being manipulated (cause he totally is) but not in such obvious ways. It will take a little more effort then just blunt rapprochement.
InkOfThePearl chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
shalanar-sama, you are amazing! xD i'm completely hooked on you stories :3 please continue to write for the sake of all us fan-girls
Bushwah chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
"finally opening up to the power I've found through friendship and love"

What is this fic, an mlpfim crossover?

Very well handled, with this complex dynamic between Orochimaru and Naruto and Sasuke and Itachi... very well handled.
Bushwah chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
When you have cute Sasuke mispronouncing Itachi's name... I have to tell you, 'itai' is the Japanese equivalent to 'ow'. I don't know, maybe you know Japanese and you're doing it on purpose, but it does give the scene a rather different flavor.
flaming rose chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
…(Can only stare at athur in awe.) You are a god, aren't you?
flaming rose chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
(Sniggers.) Awwwww! Itachi so cute when he's jealous! Epppppp! Don't kill me! I want to liiiiiivvvveee!