Reviews for Even the Stars can be Moved
LilithiaRW chapter 31 . 6/11
Hahaha oh my god Dumbledore, you cock-block! That wily old coot haha
LilithiaRW chapter 22 . 6/11
Oh my god. That was beautiful. That was... That was an EPIC of the talent of Hellenistic story tellers. I've never known a more wondrous and absolutly riveting tale of the origin of the Founders. Truly marvelous, and fascinating. My mind is still spinning from it. So much potential, so many different outcomes ate running through my mind. Have you ever thought to publish Rowena's tale as a oneshot as well? It would stand alone quite well.
cj chapter 35 . 6/10
Good, but definitely not for everyone. It was very long and confusing at times. Overall I liked a lot about. My biggest complaint is that the author thought the incantation for the cruciatus curse was cruciatus and not crucial.
CaBuckeye chapter 9 . 5/8
It probably would not have driven the plot, but Mione could have . good
old Pendrake and then while he was frozen oblivated him. She could have also, for the greater good, have made him "forget" any questions that he might have about her blood status while she was at it. I would have-all is fair in love war, and hand grenades, after all.
TheShiningStar chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Wow! I love you have written this. Great!
Kim chapter 35 . 5/11/2014
How could you do that to me? Great and terrible (not really) story. Now I must read the sequel
Guest chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
Wow... just wow. This was incredible! It had so many twists and turns and was just absolutely perfect. This is decidedly the best HP fanfic I have ever read (any pairings) and it was sure as hell the most complicated. Seriously thank you for this amazing story.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Nice work keep up the good work
Muhaha999 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Avada Kedaveda? Let me disagree, the Killing Spell is spelled (pun intended! :D) "Avada Kedavra".

P.S.: I know it's named Killing "Curse", but the pun wouldnt work that way...
Tharini chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
'Tom is a Marvolo'? Marvolo was his maternal grandfather's first name...his surname is Gaunt...you should read the books properly before writing fanfiction...
Sekowari chapter 35 . 4/13/2013
Oh god, words cannot describe how utterly mind-blowing this story is. Those final chapters, how everything tied together, it was just incredible. I'm going to go ahead and say that this is definitely the best TomxHermione fic I've ever read. I think what really made it so brilliant is the fact that it's not just a story about romance between the two; the plot itself is genius and is what sold it for me without a doubt. All the huge turning points, revealed truths and cliff hangers made my skin crawl! Not to mention that I read this while listening to cinematic trailer music, which just made everything 50x more intense. I will now sally forth onto the sequels. Thank you so much for this gem!
IsaNox chapter 35 . 3/16/2013
Wow, I love it. It's perfect. I can't wait to read your sequel. I really wish Tom could have lived with Hermione, but I know that couldn't have happened.
Blueclover67 chapter 35 . 11/27/2012
This was amazing! I'm debating whether I want to read the sequel or not, just because I don't see how it's possible for it to live up to this one! Even though I hated that they were doomed from the beginning. I always knew something was off about Dumbledore. In the seventh book, we start discovering that he was darker in his younger days and I never really thought he was the saint he was made out to be. I love that you made him the badguy in this and that you did it in such a way that it stuck to his canon character and I didn't ACTUALLY suspect it was him until the last chapter! Love, love love love LOVE this story! and the bit about Rowena and Salazar was brilliant as well. -
Chocolat313 chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
I really love your story, and I find it particullarly well written, but there's just some point of detail that's been bothering me (it's nothing important actually, but it'd be a shame not to correct it)

I don't know if you did this on purpose, but Hermione and Tom's French isn't really accurate:
you'd rather translate "i lost my wand" by "j'ai perdu ma baguette" and "don't tell me what you had before" by "ne me dites pas ce que vous aviez avant" or "ne me donnez pas de description"

As a french reader, i noticed it, and it bothered me a little because it prevents the chapter from flowing as smoothly as it should (when you write something awesone, you have to live up to people expectation! xD)

(please forgive any english mistake i could have make, and thank you for writting such an amazing story )
seniorforayear07 chapter 35 . 4/10/2012
You're an evil person leavin it off like that. Poot.. about to start the sequel even tho I should be sleeping. It's just too freakin enticing.