Reviews for Even the Stars can be Moved
sodasoda chapter 1 . 7/9
The Killing Curse is spelled "Avada Kedavra" ... I'm not sure how you messed that up. Also what's the deal with Tom belonging to the "Marvolo" family? Marvolo was his grandfather's name and he belonged to the Gaunt family. Like was this a decision you made to alter the canon for the sake of your plot or did you just make it up because you're unaware of the canon details? I'm a bit confused with the background you gave for Tom. Also confused with the Malfoy names as there are many named Malfoys preceding Draco and Lucius by JKR... but if that was also an alteration for the sake of the plot then sure, but it's not really making much sense to me.

Also, I'm trying really hard to understand how an Auror would be upset with Hermione Granger, or anybody really, for killing a known Death Eater and escaped convict like Bellatrix Lestrange? Just makes this seem all very OOC in a general sort of way...

Mm well either way, this is sort of well-written so far so I'll give it a go, but there's just too many weird inconsistencies that don't make your story all that appealing no matter how AU the story might be.

x
hurricanebridgette chapter 35 . 7/1
I soaked up these 35 chapters like... Fast! A tragedy? Poor Hermoine and your twist of a good Tom? Love it! Can't wait to get to your sequel.
sakuras.horcrux chapter 35 . 12/28/2015
this fucked me up
PurplePlover chapter 35 . 8/24/2015
As much as I hate you for the ending this was a brilliant story. Your writing is gorgeous and your Tom sympathetic but still recognizable. Lovely, lovely work! Shame that your trilogy seems to be on a lifetime hiatus :(
LilithiaRW chapter 31 . 6/11/2015
Hahaha oh my god Dumbledore, you cock-block! That wily old coot haha
LilithiaRW chapter 22 . 6/11/2015
Oh my god. That was beautiful. That was... That was an EPIC of the talent of Hellenistic story tellers. I've never known a more wondrous and absolutly riveting tale of the origin of the Founders. Truly marvelous, and fascinating. My mind is still spinning from it. So much potential, so many different outcomes ate running through my mind. Have you ever thought to publish Rowena's tale as a oneshot as well? It would stand alone quite well.
cj chapter 35 . 6/10/2015
Good, but definitely not for everyone. It was very long and confusing at times. Overall I liked a lot about. My biggest complaint is that the author thought the incantation for the cruciatus curse was cruciatus and not crucial.
CaBuckeye chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
It probably would not have driven the plot, but Mione could have . good
old Pendrake and then while he was frozen oblivated him. She could have also, for the greater good, have made him "forget" any questions that he might have about her blood status while she was at it. I would have-all is fair in love war, and hand grenades, after all.
TheShiningStar chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Wow! I love you have written this. Great!
Kim chapter 35 . 5/11/2014
How could you do that to me? Great and terrible (not really) story. Now I must read the sequel
Guest chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
Wow... just wow. This was incredible! It had so many twists and turns and was just absolutely perfect. This is decidedly the best HP fanfic I have ever read (any pairings) and it was sure as hell the most complicated. Seriously thank you for this amazing story.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Nice work keep up the good work
Muhaha999 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Avada Kedaveda? Let me disagree, the Killing Spell is spelled (pun intended! :D) "Avada Kedavra".

P.S.: I know it's named Killing "Curse", but the pun wouldnt work that way...
Tharini chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
'Tom is a Marvolo'? Marvolo was his maternal grandfather's first name...his surname is Gaunt...you should read the books properly before writing fanfiction...
Sekowari chapter 35 . 4/13/2013
Oh god, words cannot describe how utterly mind-blowing this story is. Those final chapters, how everything tied together, it was just incredible. I'm going to go ahead and say that this is definitely the best TomxHermione fic I've ever read. I think what really made it so brilliant is the fact that it's not just a story about romance between the two; the plot itself is genius and is what sold it for me without a doubt. All the huge turning points, revealed truths and cliff hangers made my skin crawl! Not to mention that I read this while listening to cinematic trailer music, which just made everything 50x more intense. I will now sally forth onto the sequels. Thank you so much for this gem!