Reviews for Knights Of The Hellmouth
tpx1 chapter 11 . 5/17
great story
duskrider chapter 11 . 1/13
Nice end to this story cannot wait to read the sequal.
Nice choices with Revan and how Xander dealt with both a gender change (and later the ability to change between) and being a Sith turned Jedi.
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 1/8
Finally Xander used the force Booyah!
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 1/7
Another great chapter. I hope Xander uses the force and wields a lightsaber soon.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
I was willing to let the genderswap go, even though the justification was weak. That said, I see no point in changing Xander so completely just to rehash canon. If season 2 was going to resolve in the exact same manner, then why bother changing anything at all. This may change in the future, but I haven't the patience to say and find out.
largomolo chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
Good chapter. I was hoping for more Harry Potter references though. Perhaps in a squel or spin off.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
So, Buffy acts like a spaz and shoots her friend and it's not her fault? I take it you are not a gun or gun sfety person... It's totally her fault.
Kaioo chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Huh, this is odd.

Wasn't Malak "redeemed" after he got defeated?
Kaioo chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
Nothing more than she deserved? Oh Xan Xan Xander Xan Xan... Revan was doing everything for the good of the Republic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
You notice no one ever gender swaps a female canon character into male? This fic is really pathetic when almost all the strong canon characters are already female. If you wanted a female lead why did you not pick one of the many canon ones available? Instead you have to pick the only male in their age group as your character and the only way you could write him was as female? Pathetic especially since there was no story justification for the gender swap except you wanted to.
wtf chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Wondering why in half of the buffy fics on this motherfucker xander is changed into a woman. If you wanna write a story about a super woman there are already a shitload walking around. BAD FORM
shugokage chapter 11 . 2/12/2015
Absolutely incredible story great job!
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
I quite enjoyed reading your story. I do love Revan. Xander as Revan made my day/night.

Thanks for writing and posting!
NightWithMoon chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
o.k. firstly, since when is revan female... secondly you need to put a warning in the summary that this story is a genderbender, because then people like me will know not to waste our time.
Godogma chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I don't care how good this fic might have been - as soon as you genderswapped Xander I lost all interest in the fic.

Bravo.

Your writing is sound, the premise is horrible and the likely hood of me reading anything you write has just been severely damaged. Especially with the excuse you used at the end for why you did it.