Reviews for Knights Of The Hellmouth
Kaioo chapter 7 . 7/25
Huh, this is odd.

Wasn't Malak "redeemed" after he got defeated?
Kaioo chapter 6 . 7/25
Nothing more than she deserved? Oh Xan Xan Xander Xan Xan... Revan was doing everything for the good of the Republic.
You notice no one ever gender swaps a female canon character into male? This fic is really pathetic when almost all the strong canon characters are already female. If you wanted a female lead why did you not pick one of the many canon ones available? Instead you have to pick the only male in their age group as your character and the only way you could write him was as female? Pathetic especially since there was no story justification for the gender swap except you wanted to.
wtf chapter 1 . 4/7
Wondering why in half of the buffy fics on this motherfucker xander is changed into a woman. If you wanna write a story about a super woman there are already a shitload walking around. BAD FORM
shugokage chapter 11 . 2/12
Absolutely incredible story great job!
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
I quite enjoyed reading your story. I do love Revan. Xander as Revan made my day/night.

Thanks for writing and posting!
NightWithMoon chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
o.k. firstly, since when is revan female... secondly you need to put a warning in the summary that this story is a genderbender, because then people like me will know not to waste our time.
Godogma chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I don't care how good this fic might have been - as soon as you genderswapped Xander I lost all interest in the fic.

Bravo.

Your writing is sound, the premise is horrible and the likely hood of me reading anything you write has just been severely damaged. Especially with the excuse you used at the end for why you did it.
tarrangar chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
i hate genderswap im fine with female heroes totally ranmas genderchanging curse is fine too since it has a on off flip but genderswap is in my opinion even worse than when you decide to make a character be born the opposite gender to canon because as a person i to a certain degree imagine myself in the place of the characters and being permanently forced to change genders would in my opinion be the thirdworst transformation curse possible with the foremost being anything that alters your mind and the secondworst being stuck in a body that cant really communicate and i would probably rather be stuck as a cat than changing gender if my lifespan was unaffected and my family knew about it since i could just communicate using writing on the computer so what i want to say is i dislike you you have a great story here and mess it up with one of the most akward concepts ever imagined in fanfiction short term genderswap is funny multiply years genderswap sad and the idea of that actually happening makes me want to vomit
Neeros chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That gender swap thing kinda killed it for me, I was really looking forward to this story too. :(
Illuviar chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Great story!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Awesomeness!
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I have this as a pdf file too, you did fine with the Rachel/Faith romance later.
Hints and understatement are the way to go for romance.
Let the reader imagine most of it themselves.

Joss on the other hand did not have any idea of how to handle romance.
He kept having curses(Angel/Buffy), stupidity(Xander/Cordy and Willow/Oz), betrayal(Oz with the bitch), exploitation(Parker), Riley was almost ok, insanity(Spike and Buffy), get in the way of any romance.

Willow and Tara were great but then he killed Tara, Joss should be shot, see how he likes it.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering." One would think Xander would have watched enough star trek to remember that line.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Darth Revan is male and your and idoit.