Reviews for Education
Brilliant
Obsessed With Chocolate chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hey that was so CUTE!
Known Unknown chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
"Stuck in the middle" Harry is hilarious. He was hilarious in the books whenever Ron and Hermoine had a fight, and you nailed him here. The part with him jabbing himself with his quill had me in stitches.
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very nice! Though I'd have liked it better if you'd ended at "I rather like learning" but whatever. It's still hillarious!
Obezed chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
That's so cute, and such a great idea. Once again you did a great job seeming as though you were those characters! Keep it up!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
How to improve? You're already amazing with the pair of them. Hermione is too book-happy, as usual- and the side comments from Harry in the almost-sardonic tone just added more. The spew and jabbing himself in the hand with a quill added more depth to the fluff (there is nothing wrong with fluff), and Rowling would have to really work if she wanted to do better.
kylie90210 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Hehe! That was so gosh dran cute, and so Ron & Hermione! That's probably similiar to how it will end up happening! This is going in my Fav list!
romancejunkie chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
YES! FLUFFEHNESS!
KrazywithaK chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
What? I forgot to review? Bad Roaine! *slaps face*

That was utterly cute, and I liked Harry in this the most. He seemed agrivated because it's true, they really do keep going in circles. As always, I am a fan of your work. Wonderful. Truly wonderful.

Roaine
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I think that it's amusing the way an argument could have twisted around like that. It's a very creative story and it incorperates into real life too. I stabbed myself with a pen once and it sure hurts!
heX chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Awesome! Did you make up Ginny's boyfriend's name or was he in the book/s? Great story! Write another one!
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Wow! This was really good! If you didn't know already, I put you on my favorites list a long time ago. I don't know that I've any suggestions for you, and usually I have, or want, to say something about grammar and/or spelling. Good job!

(Btw, I also really liked the 6th book. I read it in approximately one and a half days.)

~moonlight~
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Naughty naughty shame on you. You should be working on True Love, as you said. ~_~ *throws inspiration at you*
Burgandy Pirate chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
i loved it! ron and hermione are really making me angry in the books! they better get together soon! lol.
neespence chapter 1 . 7/18/2005