Reviews for Careless Memories
madcloisfan chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Loved it

Sequel?
Jhiz chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Well, for all that Buffy mucked it all up along the way, I am glad that you got them to the right point anyway. Very nice tale. Thanks for sharing it!
Jhiz chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Aw Xander... always interrupting at the most inopportune times... grr
*laugh*
This is so fun...
Jhiz chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I notice Spike allowed the crazy slayer to pull him along on her silly adventure... he really is a sucker for the barmy ones, huh?
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Not a bad story. Manipulative Buffy was interesting. And tho an angry Spike isn't a happy Spike, its still better than an angry Buffy.

good job.
dkwr07 chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
hope there is more.
spike'smate chapter 15 . 2/19/2010
good story PLEASE update soon
Fitz Darcy chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Wow! I love this story, so funny! I loved the line "Holy Moley Batman. What in the land of freak are you doing Buffy?" I laughed out loud. I could totally picture Xander standing there looking at them with that "Xander" look on his face. Perfect.
rkm chapter 15 . 1/20/2009
the story itself was good, but i found myself wanting to scream in frustration with how manipulative buffy was, despite her good intentions - it wasn't fair to take away spike's dignity as it was. but, in her defense, i can't blame her for her desires and her needs - i just wish she'd acted more wisely. but forgiveness is a wonderful thing, and hopefully she's learned her lesson ...
darklover chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
Write more soon! Awesome story!
Roxydesigns chapter 15 . 3/31/2006
Jay I knew he totally loved her! So sweet! Please update soon - or, was this the end...? uh...oh well, great chapter!
littlekittykat chapter 14 . 3/24/2006
lol, poor spike went to all that trouble to sink himself firmly in denile only to have it blown away by anya.
souled-angel chapter 13 . 2/28/2006
great work. continue soon.
Shelby chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
I think this is a really good plot, but I can't get over how extremely annoying Buffy is. I don't even like her just because I could never picture her acting like that. She's not 12, she's like 20 and while she could start to like him, she wouldnt be throwing herself on him and giggling like a school girl. Also, I think her and Spike should have some conversation to further the plot a bit
Cows go Moo chapter 12 . 2/13/2006
that's so friggin awesome! Thanks a ton
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »