Reviews for The Price To Pay
MysticStoryteller chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Ah. I knew there was a price. Very cool. Have you actully used some of the lines from the Little Mermaid? Cause they sound familiar. No matter. I love it either way. Keep it up!
MysticStoryteller chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Oh very cool. I've never actully seen Van Helsing, but I am planning on reading the novel. I do know the basics. And I do know that those must of been Dracula's Brides. thehe. I'm smart. I think. This is a very well written story. I like it. It is very intriging. I think I only noticed like one mistake. Good job. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kairi's-twin chapter 13 . 5/10/2007
OMG! this is the best FREAKIN' ending EVER!*cries tears of hapiness* I can't believe Carl was so brave at the end! YEAH CARL TO THE RESCUE! Finally Carl gets to be the HERO! I've waiting for Carl to be the hero for like forever! YEAH FOR YOU! I'm a total Carl Fan girl (Can you tell?). AWESOME STORY!

TONS OF LUV

KAIRI'S TWIN
Narnian Sprite chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
Excellent! I love this fic! Please update again soon!
Chaos-Fyre-Elf31 chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Aw it's over! :[

I really enjoyed this story...good job! :D
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
I DON'T WANT IT TO END!
LightNeverFades chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
SQUEAL! Ohmigod! It's finished! xD -so happy!- You did a brilliant job! ;D The ending was so sweet, I love it! :) It is sad to see this story end, but it was beautiful・ It will always be my favorite! ;D Good luck with your other stories! :P Talk to you soon!

Elwyndra aka Anna
Olivia Dunham chapter 12 . 3/6/2007
I love Van Helsing and The Little Mermaid! Together makes them better! Hurry and post again!
DoctorPandorica chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
Whoa did not see that coming(rolls eyes) AWSOMEST story can't wait for the next chapter
Princess Airiana chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
He twists his deals so much it's crazy! I hope all will be well in the end!
Evanesce chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
Acck! Cliffhanger! I do say, as much as I "enjoy" Dracula, I think I'm rooting for Van Helsing...I think...

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
Evanesce chapter 11 . 2/20/2007
“Then let me go so I can turn around and spit in your eye.” I responded.

Best line! This story is so sweet...well, that's not the best word...but I really like it!
Chaos-Fyre-Elf31 chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
this is bitter-sweet-you finally updated, but left us with a cliffhanger! I really loved the twist in the end though...PLEASE update soon! :D
Kairi's-twin chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
Aw. I knew Gabriel would make it in time... but God now I really cna't see how the hell GVH and Katie are going to get out of this mess. Damn Dracula is such a deciving Bastard in this story... this story shows why you must ALWAYS read the fine print. I'm thinking it is going to have to be CARL TO THE RESCUE! he's a genius if Carl can't find a way out of this nothing apart from Divine intervantion will be able to save Gabriel and Katie. try to be a little more carful with spelling there are quite a few mistakes. UPDATE SOON! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME! you wouldn't want to be responsible for my un-timely death now, would you?lol. Just kidding. but seriously update SOON!

K.T.
Angel of Beauty chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
Now I really don't know what to believe: My gorgeous Dracypoo or Van Helsing who loves Katie...

Update soon, this is so awesome! I'm addicted!
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »