Reviews for The Price To Pay
Fortune Zyne chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
Happy day!
tracy chaosfyreelf31 chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
oh I'm loving it! I was so happy to see you updated!

please continue ASAP!
Raz 42492 chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
o i want 2 c what happens next! update soon!

raz42429
Angel of Beauty chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
This chapter was great! Please update soon, your story is awesome!
Fortune Zyne chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
Aw! I'm drowning in fluff!
Raz 42492 chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
hey this is good! UPDATE SOON
Chaos-Fyre-Elf31 chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
ah i like it! please update!

.tracy.
Angel of Beauty chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
Van Helsing is near, so is the girls love,

Will he share this love? Please update my dear! (a little rhyme :))
Angel of Beauty chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Awesome! I cant wait for more! You are going to update soon, arent you? I really hope so :D
Angel of Beauty chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
This is great! I love it! And at that point I must tell you that I know you. Of course you dont know me but... you wrote a story. And now Ill tell you what this story is about and then youll believe me that I know you :D The story was about a girl about fifteen years and named Angelique (Angel). She lost her family and comes into Draculas castle. Angel doesnt know who he is and lives with him for five years. When she is twenty years old she failed a challenge of Dracula and became his bride. And after a long time she learns to love him. But a werewolf destroyed their future with killing her. With the fact that Angel gave her life for a little child she went to heaven and became a real Angel. She visited Dracula one last time and he called to her "Angel, I did love you!" Am I correct? Sorry for the long review but I had to let it out. I hope you believe me!
Angel of Beauty chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Fantastic start! Im sure this story is getting an awesome one!
Dancing In The Moon chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
hey its me jamesp_prongs *grins* great start, I've added you to author alert so i can enjoy the rest of this
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Noone has reviewed this! Hi Katie!
Manson chapter 1 . 7/14/2005