Reviews for Close
DetOliviaBenson chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Plz write more it is really good I can't wait for more it is so so so so so GOOD PLZ CONTINUE WITH IT. I really am looking forward to reading so more on it.
Taryn chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE please i am begin u 2 update i love this story!
Gil Shalos1 chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Well written, clever plotting, good capture of character 'voice'. A building sense of menace.
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Wow, if this is your first fanfic you have talent to burn! Tense begining, good characterisation, clear, lucid writing - i'm looking forward to reading more.
Benson14 chapter 7 . 4/9/2007
So is this going to continue? I do love a good Richard White FIC!
GEORGE LASS chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE CLOSE? IT IS GETTING TOO GOOD. I CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER.
KuramaandHieiever chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
Oh my god that is such an evil cliffhanger! I Know it has been a long time since you've updated but you HAVE to. This is way too good! This is going on my faves and please please PLEASE UPDATE!
nicole812us chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
Sounds good. I figure its Richard White who has her. I hope they find Olivia in time and get her medical attention.
TearsOfTheOliveTree chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
...Trinity...Are you still out there?

I see you haven't updated in quite a while. Well there's no way you can just leave this story hanging-can you? Please don't do that to me and all the other readers who have become invested in this story!

It's so good! I have to see if the gang finds Olivia in time!

I'm obviously hooked so please,PLEASE continue!

-anxiously awaiting a new chapter!
Chad'sBrucas chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
plz update soon!
sam chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
i just finished reading this fanfic. good story. it should be finished. like to know if olivia is found
LovelyLivia chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
hey i love the story, but you're killing me here!

update soon! PLEASE!

lovelylivia

:D
invis chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
Dun dun DUN! I must have more. Please, write write write! :)
invis chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Ooh! Creepy! What a great chapter!
invis chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Good story so far. It's kind of hard to believe they'd keep the note a secret from Cragen, since the fact the guy's stalking Olivia could help them catch him, but I'm willing to suspend disbelief anyway. :)