Reviews for For the Good of the mission prt 2
Alex chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
I love Bowling for soup. Go you! Cheese! Five stars!
Alex chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
I love Catwoman Yeah.
Alex chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
Does Batman just name all of his stuff with the start Bat-. Anyway awsome story.
Alex chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Nightwing needs a shrink. Nice you rock.
Alex chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
I love the way you make Star talk. And love square. You rock, hard.
Alex chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Love it. So awsome. Da na na na Batman.
pippin634 chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
You know it's kind of funny how Nightwing doesn't say that bb won't get fat and bald and cyborg won't rust and Raven won't go crazy. But you should totally have starfire go and be all watching Nightwing's every move nomatter what.
pippin634 chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
Very funny I feel bad for Dick. Oh and you might want to recheck this sentence; Robin look to Batman to have him quit her.

I think it should be; Robin looked to Batman to have him stop her.

Or quiet her that works too.
purewanderlust chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Hehe, Robin has a shrink. That's funny. Anyway, good plot so far, but if I may, I suggest you combine a couple chapters to make the pace pick up a little. Adios!
purewanderlust chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
dang, he's a little sensitive, hmm? Well, it was slightly depressing, which, as you know, always pleases me. Just one suggestion: make the next chapter longer, that way we have more time to get into it.
purewanderlust chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
"Need his heart fixed when we leave"? That's a good Starfire-speak sentance! I liked this chapter, especially with all the dating/make people jealous acts. All in all , a good ch., with pretty good grammer.
purewanderlust chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
That was good, but I have one question: If Robin was being redundant, doesn't that mean that the was repeating something that had already been said?'Cause I didn't hear anyone else say it. Otherwise good & I hate JK Rowling! Bye!