Reviews for Cycle Infinity
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is brilliant, and heartbreaking.

It's strange that I've seen this before, and not taken the time to read it. I should have earlier.

TailsMoon chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
awwwwwwww~ poor Ed!
AmunRa chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
What an interesting, well-written, and emotional story. The premise is interesting, but it was nice to see Ed deal with the alternate Roy. You managed to make Roy likable and human in that short amount of time, which was really nice to see. I also liked that Edward was allowed to mourn for the home he'd lost and got some comfort even if it wasn't from the person he would have liked it from.

Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check out some of your other stories.
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This was very good, Ed was completely in character and I like the way you wrote 'our world' Roy, he isn't just a Mustang clone, but feels like a different person all together. A very nice story, I enjoyed it a lot.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow, this is a really really good story. I love the way it's written. I love the idea of Roy's counterpart trying to for Ed, the same way Mustang did. Great job. The ending was so very sad. ;)
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
D'ah, Ed, you need a hug.

This is a powerful, awesome fic. You rock. Really. Poor Ed...he even misses Mustang...
InkDreams chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aww...Ed's tears and sadness are so heartbreakingly sad...*sniff* Poor Ed. Roy's gesture was nicely ambiguous.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was rather...touching, I suppose is the word I'm looking for. It's quite sad, but moving and very well written. Their are some grammatical issues here and there, but nothing that distracts form the plot. The pace and style are very fitting.
IrishMoon7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was so well written. I really liked the way you characterized them; it was very believable. And I want you to know that I got so into it that this almost made me cry! ;_;
Frathworth and Butts chapter 1 . 8/15/2008

Ghee, really turned on the sentimental part there did you?

Well, I loved it, and it's very heartbreaking. Sure, if I was stuck in a other dimension like Ed, I would be terribly lonely and homesick as well.

Very much a Favorite!

Katowisp chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
This is quite possibly one of the best, most heart-felt stories I've read concerning the movie. I couldn't stand the film-thought Ed and nearly everyone else was quite off character, but you've taken it and ran with it quite beautifully. You've captured Ed's lonliness better than anything else I've read, and you don't have him depending on Alfonse, like so many other authors are wont to do. I love it~
Equinox chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was absolutely beautiful. The best FMA fic that I have ever read. I love your potrayal of Ed and alter!Roy. I feel bad for Ed trapped in a world he doesn't want to be in. A lost and desperate boy who is all alone.

Ceirwy chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Beautifull, intreaguing, breath taking! You hav me on the edge of my seat.
hyperdude chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Aaww...this is so sad...
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
You've written a very, very believeable alter!Roy. And Ed too, for that matter. I think you handled Ed at the end of his rope very well. The whole thing was well-written, very poignant. I like how point-blank everything is, if that makes sense. _ Really awesome story, keep up with the great FMA stuff.