Reviews for NightWarriors: The Kidnapping of Felicia
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
me:poor felicia TTTT anyways neat chpater and wow zero seems like a real d-bag

jon:what is up with that word?

me:i can use a different insult towards you

jon:please dont :(

me:ok anyways great chapter :3
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
me:*slaps jon* D-bag!

jon:what is a D-bag?

me:you wouldnt know!

jon:atleast be happy for me

me:im half and half! DX

jon:you're milk?

me:no stupid you know what forget it nice chapter _

jon:*points to me*i dont undertstand her she is insane

me:rude. rude.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Heh. Talbain sent to the hospital twice in quick succession.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I see what you mean by this getting better. The typing is much more coherant and everything!

Can't wait to see your more modern works once I'm done with this one!
the-everglow chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
i like it! great story!
Hotaru Aino chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
It's a nice story I guess but a couple things really irked me about it. There were a number of typos in it, and I'd just suggest running it through a word processor before submitting it to a beta to check over for any things that might be missed. Secondly, when people are talking back and forth, you don't put it all into one paragraph, it's a new line for each person that speaks. As for the story itself, the characters are in character enough that that didn't bother me, but the story itself was rushed and it seems like you pushed it too hard.
Nightman chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Ok, this is a nice short story. (I can give ya that much.) But there are some mistakes/problems I found...

-found several mis-spelled words

-multiple grammer errors

-the story seemed to move a little to quickly (ex: James' trial)

-you need to develop your OCs more. (ex: how is Pyron Zero's child?)

I give this story: 7 (jealous Felicias) out of 10

PS: Keep writing! Don't make this review worse that it seems, your work will get better the more you try! (Hell, my first story sucks compared to the one here.)
Tamakaro Makezai chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Wow Felicia Jealous! She should be thankful that there is someone who like her as well. _
Tamakaro Makezai chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I like your story especially with Jon getting a girlfriend. I hope you write more soon! _ ~Tama