Reviews for Partners in Crime
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 7/31
Kaylee is my absolute favourite charater and cats my fave animal so I just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved this, thank you soo much for writing this
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
This is by far one of the cutest fanfics I've ever ready! Big, tough Jayne and a wee little kitten :')
LadyShard chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Adorable!
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Laughed my ass off, totally hilarious.
LoreleiJane chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Excellent! You have Jayne's voice down cold and I laughed the whole time. Wonderful story!
Kaylee.Frye87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I enjoyed this short story a lot. The dialogue is spot on and I always knew Jayne was a big ol' softy. Just one nit-pick, squoze isn't a real word the correct tense conjugation of to squeeze is squeezed.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh that was super cute!
JustLikeToRead chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Cute! Loved it! :)
Shathar chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Great story! I love reading anything with Jayne in it where he has actual human feelings. Good job of getting him right.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
calmly puts laptop down, walks away a few steps, and dies laughing...
Avide chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Cute!

I 3 Jayne.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Jayne kitten for the win, really, though the extra touches from Kaylee and River and everyone else were adorable.
Mixed-Signals chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Oh that was cute. Made me smile :) And I love those insults! They're genius! You kept everyone in character very well. Sometimes I struggle to imagine characters behaving a vertain way or saying a certain thing but with this it was all there. And Jayne with a kitten? Loved it!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »