Reviews for Pester
aw! neat!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
It was cute!
fdiw chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
it was okay and you captured tink well
leave me alone already chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Verizon is REALLY unreliable. It sucks. No, really. My internet went down about 2 hours ago when I was trying to reveiw this. Sucks, huh?

I ALWAYS forget Tink never talks. That's why I had to read this three times to get it. Don't worry, that's me being stupid. As stated earlier, I forgot she never talks. Man, I'm dumb.

But this was SO cute! Tink and Riku... not as a pairing, but like the Tink/Peter Pan thing. Adorable.
Sweet Tarts chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
HUH?

*Kitty kat*
y a k o s o k u chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
What a perfectly wonderful pairing! I have NEVER seen it before! Great job, I could picture the entire drabble in my head! I loved it!

- u- (who is too lazt to actually log in XXD)
thehoundsfox chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
oh my goodness! this is great! please have another chapter! i can so imagine riku being peter pan and yeah he is so hott with tinkerbell!

luve black sheepie
Alenia Wishes chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
That was cute! I love Tinkerbell! And Riku! *gasp* THIS IS THE PERFECT STORY!
Kori Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
lol this is cute. great one-shot!
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Whoa ... intersting pairing but cute nonetheless. The last part was really cute but how come Riku and not Sora? Anyways this was super fantastic and cute! LOVE IT! Good job! SO CUTE!
drakonlily chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Yay! This was adorable. I really liked the heart warming nature of this. Very sweet.
Depressed Mizuki chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I loved it. I haven't written mine yet but I have a good idea of what it's going to be about. You know you are such a wonderful author right? Hehehehe... I don't really know what else to say... My mind is kinda blank right now so I'll leave ya.

Ja ne!

Mizuki
Annjirika chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Yay!

Riku cannot say no to fairies. He believes! He believes!

...Ahem. Anyway, it was cute and VERY well written. I really did enjoy it. I had a smile on my face the whole time.

My Rikubell will be written soon enough. _ For now, I'm content to love this one.