Reviews for Preparing for the Game: Realizations
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/15
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Fun story! I got such a kick out of Ron acting all put-out doing things WITHOUT any magic - oh, the horrors! lol ;) Poor Harry, so stunned by the beauty of Ginny in front of the sunset...but lucky that she tucked him in! :) Cute story!
Destiny Xavior chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I liked this it was cute. Sack, Harry needs to catch up on what things can mean. I hope you update Chasing the Dream again soon and more often. I really want to know what's going to happen.

karma11 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
i love all your stories
dramionerox chapter 1 . 12/29/2005

:cannot find any other words to..type:

:feels stupid for leaving such a stupid review:

much love

Kyyra chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
When will the next story be online? I wait for it. i would love to read more of your stories!
ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Awesome one-shot. I love all the parts where Harry does weird stuff. I can't wait for 7th year and the sequel!

Much love, Aina
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
This was too cute. I love Harry being so thick... The sack thing made me laugh. I would've read sooner but, I was on vacation we went on July 16th thank god I had got my book at the release party before.
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Yay! I love these little one shots of yours...and please hurry to continue Chasing Dreams, it's so very good! After HBP, of course...
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
For once,Harry was written in as a normal boy happy about a barbeque/funday.,even if at the day he,s in bed like an old man,while everyone is still outside having fun,just cause he,s stymied over new feelings for Gin. Poor Harry!This was so good,and brought back ,I,m sure for many people,many happy memories.
Dellarouge chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
i have to say Ginny tucking Harry in seemed a tad odd and quite wrong but i really liked it, it was so sweet.
Cormandy chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Excellent... can't wait for the other one-shots. These are great... 1 more day till HBP, I'm so excited!
glenlightarrow chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Great job! You better start writing Asap after HBP! TNT
Tamaran Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
*applauds* Amazing and beautiful. I loved it.

I would write a longer review but I'm actually going on vacation and need to start thinking on what I'll be wearing and such.

But I love your stories so much and a week without them *faints* LOL. Can't wait until the other one-shots and then the sequel to Seeking the Truth: Chasing the Dream. Is it going to be a happy ending? Must be a guarantee, happy ending included! Harry and Ginny must end up together!

LOL. Anyways, love your stories ever so much *blinks...did I just say ever so much?* and can't wait until you update all your other stories.

Update whenever soon is possible for you!
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Oh! I love it. That was completely perfect and realistic and I really want to know what happened with Dean. Ah... Hoping for Harry/Ginny fluff in HBP.