Reviews for oh woe is me!
ylissa chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
my name is ylissa :3
IvoryNemRodd chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
its okay. please update
mRAISA aLEXANDRA chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
hey it was a purdy good story...please hurry and contuine i really want to know wat happens next! You did a really good job! UP date!

luv ur friend marisa(even though i don't know you!) XD
SYLVAngelicDemon chapter 14 . 10/20/2006
well here secret is out and where is inuyasha. naraku is truly wicked. great chap. update a.s.a.p
alchemistgrl09 chapter 14 . 6/27/2006
That was so good! Im so happy that u updated! Plz plz plz update soon! I gotta know what happens next!

ttyl,

Dani
Mizz.Smilez chapter 14 . 6/19/2006
woah...so wutz gonna happen now?
MikoNoAisuru chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
Hey. I love the story. Update soon please. And *shifty eyes* Drama people unite! Yes that is right I am a Thespian. Woot! Welp g2g ttyl. bye.

~Rina~
darkeyesgirl chapter 13 . 6/1/2006
i am very confused now on whAT's going on now
SYLVAngelicDemon chapter 12 . 1/7/2006
GREAT CHAPPIE. Kagome needs to speak to Inuyasha about her 'issue' 'cause he cares. And plus he's like the only 1 that doesn't know. Kouga needs to give up. But great chap. Update soon.
Aria-wolfstar chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
Haha this looked familiar _~ Yes, aha, bask in my betaing! (lol, just kidding) oh, the nickname was Gome!

~Till Next Time~

Aria

(Update soon!)
sportygurl818 chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
Hey your story's great! I think she should tell Inu-yasha whats goin on! I'm going through a bad time 2 don't give up! Please Update!

Thanx!
bad-ass-cali-chick chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
awesome story
kagomevioletweasly264 chapter 11 . 1/2/2006
Continue with the story. Don't delete the last ch[#10] just redo it untill it fits where you wanted the story to go. The story is so[forever more] good by the way! great job!- - - :-) :-) :-) :-)

~kvw264
kagomevioletweasly264 chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
I feel so sorry for you(ch.7). I have days just like that[x out the guy troubles] and whenever i get worked up like that I always write while listening to music. that always calms me down.

~kvw264 -
kagomevioletweasly264 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
jurry and update chapter 13. I can already tell tis is a good story and I only just finished the 1st chapter!

~kvw264