Reviews for The Rain Does Funny Things
Ah this is cute!
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
this is so cute :)
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i would have liked it better if it really did happen that way in the books, if not to make them a couple, but atleast to make it akward
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was good. Nad the rain does to funny things to people! Trust me I know. I've seen it happen. I'm not crazy.

Anyways. I find that funny. Good job. I loved how Flint is the 'asshole extraordinaire'. Loved it.

~Tori
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
cute, but I think you mean impervius, not imperius.
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
cute!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
haha! that's totally what should have happened!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
cute
000989 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Very cute. I did find a flame though. I think that the "button" at the bottom is grey, not periwinkle. At least to me...lol. But then again, I'm probably color blind for goodness sakes. Anyways, great story, love the OWHG ship.
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I suddenly have the urge to read more of this ship, dang, I think you got me addicted.
RavensWood chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
You know, I really did sit here for, like, five whole minutes trying to come up with a big, roaring, flaming fire for this story, but it was just so darn cute. I love the Hermione/Oliver pairing.
LinnyLoo chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
ahh I would flame you if it wasn't so good :D
Figalo chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
WOW! that was also a truely beautyful fic. my favourite line "the rain does funny things"...i love it. (i am rather upset however that you have written no more remus/james fics...or any other fics at all!) please write some more? i like your unusual style of writing. its very natural and...good. (i dont have a very large vocabulary...but i can type fast! as i have just shown my lil brother...look how fast i can go!...ahem...sorry about that) please write another fic? i have added BOTH you storys to my favourites AND added you to my favourite authors AND! i have added both your stories and you to my alert lists. therefore i will be veryly upset if i never hear of any other fics from you again. plese write another? after the two gigantic reviews i have left you i need some encouragement so i can leave you lots more nice reviews! i shall now go and leave ye in pieces

x
SugarHighNutcase chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
You suck! How could you put Oliver with Hermione? You don't know ANYTHING about Harry Potter! Go to hell, $%*&!

Just kidding. You said you like flames, so I gave you one. (I like flames, too.) Honestly, I loved this. It was so cute! This is one of the few Oliver/Hermione fics I've actually read and liked. Great job!

-sugarhighnutcase
Nyruserra chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
*smirks* Iphis - I love it! Very cute. Phineus - like this one too. *lol* Very appropriate.

This is a great little one-shot (though a sequel would be nice *hint hint*) I love this pairing, and I can certainly see Oliver being *that* kind of Dad! Too Cute!

Hermione is exactly as she should be - the calm, voice of reason who keeps her family on track! Nicely done - I find her hard to portray, without making her boring.

I hope to see a few more like this from you! This is a great pairing, even without much cannon support.