Reviews for The Origin of Storms
Phairis chapter 17 . 11/26/2017
Now I understand a bit more-this is a prequel. I loved this one as well
Adamfics chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
I've decided to just read the story here since I frequent this website more.

Anyway, there's not a whole lot that happened in this chapter (I probably should have read multiple chapters and made a culminating review) but that's not to say there isn't anything to be said.

Essax's condition sounds very creative if you ask me and I liked how you expanded on the wobuffet species' ability to bounce back attacks. Kudos to you on that one.

It was kind of funny seeing Syr's initial reaction when they told him to do it. Even I would hesitate if I were in his shoes. I was chucked when I tried imaging a snorunt driving a car. How do they even do that?
GroveStreetOG chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Truly epic. You did a great job showing and not telling, and the connections you made to the Anime (Wobbuffet belonging to Team Rocket), and the flashbacks that reveal Essax's past were masterfully written. Plus, I enjoy all Pokémon FanFics that aren't about the generic trainer that challenges the Elite Four and wins.

Very creative as well. Hope you continue to post work as great as this.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is a really cool start! There are not too many fics about Wobbuffets on this website. What happened to all the humans?

Why do i have a funny feeling that i know who Essax (awesome name by the way) is?
IcySapphire chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Quick question: is the part after essax's nightmare a dream or a flashback.
Vega Lyrae chapter 17 . 12/30/2006
*is completely speechless from reading the story*

Dear god... that has to be one of the best things I have read in my LIFE...
Lord Akira chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
I am really starting to enjoy this story. I just love the character of Esaax and his relationships with Syr.

It is very touching too - how the humans are no more and how this has affected the Wobbuffet. And the idea that all the Pokémon continue the human roles is very creative. I have found this to be both inpirational and touching.

Keep up the good work.